GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else watch this?

darcness

Go Kart Champion
Wow, I can't believe I missed this. I'm sorry I have to necro this, but if you haven't seen this, honestly, you need to at least TRY to watch it. It's probably one of the most riveting things I've ever seen. The home video stuff simply blew my mind and literally brought up feelings I haven't had for a long while.

Every once in a while we all need to be reminded of history. Else it can repeat itself...

OMG, now that this is making me think about it again...

The part where the girls are in the apartment building and they are denial about people jumping. Oh my God, still brings shivers to my body thinking about it. Fucking amazing... I mean words can't even describe that segment. I'm literally over here just... I don't know... thinking about it. Putting myself in their shoes. I just can't imagine it. It was such an unbelievable sight that you could actually watch and listen to the one girls brain trying to rationalize what was going on. When she says "It's probably chairs or something". I mean really. Can you imagine that. So unbelievable of a sight that your brain won't allow to even realize that people were actually jumping?

Powerful shit. Extremely powerful.

darcness

Go Kart Champion
yea i saw this
they showed it this year on 9/11

It should be a required thing for schools I think. For us, it's all too real, and many people are sick of hearing about it. But at some point, if it's not discussed it will be forgotten. It can NEVER be forgotten, even if just for those who lost their lives. Especially those fire fighters who were pictured on this documentary.

Man, the more I think about it, the more it brings it back. I don't even think I fully processed it when I watched it the first time. I've watched it 3 times and the amount of human nature and the psychological aspects alone are mind boggling. The scenes with the fire fighters walking by on the street, or even worse in the stairwell. Sigh, I just want to be there. And tell them... That's all I could think while watching that part.

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
pretty sad. back when i was taking my fire tech classes they showed us all these videos on 911. why it fell. interviews with the BCs and all firefighters that where there. its sad.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Alright, done watching it... very amazing film... I was actually on the other side of the world when it happen...I felt as if I was in 8th grade all over again....I know my story is nothing close to those people in NYC, but i can still remember scrambling to get hold of my parent, who at about 7:30pm GMT +7 i just wave off to the airport...