GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
omg just got a call from my local vw dealer and they are trying to charge me $322 to have my paint blended or they wont do it because the rust and perforation warranty. im on the phone with vw canada now. this is bullshit.

so basically they are just going to paint it UG without blending it. and i'll have a 2 tone car. unless i pay them 322 for the blend. even though this is a warranty work. vw canada better sort this shit out or i'm going to lose my shit on these bitches

They should have told you this beforehand, dicks... Who are you talking to at VW canada? Lol where in canada are you btw?

I had my hood done without blending and it pisses me off everyday.. Hopefully you can sort it out, I've had no luck with VW canada, and I worked there haha

Tapatalkin

freshslate

Constant
They should have told you this beforehand, dicks... Who are you talking to at VW canada? Lol where in canada are you btw?

I had my hood done without blending and it pisses me off everyday.. Hopefully you can sort it out, I've had no luck with VW canada, and I worked there haha

Tapatalkin

i forgot the name of the guy at vw canada, but from a quick search online 'blending of paint' is supposed to be covered under warranty. i spoke with vw canada rep and he said if they don't blend the paint it's considered an incomplete job. so my dealership is trying to screw me. simple as that.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
i forgot the name of the guy at vw canada, but from a quick search online 'blending of paint' is supposed to be covered under warranty. i spoke with vw canada rep and he said if they don't blend the paint it's considered an incomplete job. so my dealership is trying to screw me. simple as that.

Lay the hammer down!!!!!!! That's what I would do.

freshslate

Constant
that's what i'm doing. this will undoubtedly delay my work on the vehicle and i'll be stuck driving this car for more days than i wanted.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
that's what i'm doing. this will undoubtedly delay my work on the vehicle and i'll be stuck driving this car for more days than i wanted.

Wow. I can't believe he said that.. I know the guy you were talking to, going to have a chat with him because my car looks fucking ridiculous with the freshly painted hood

Tapatalkin

freshslate

Constant
i just posted this topic on a local forum and it seems one other person has paid for blending in the past for everytime he had work done. so i will await vw to see what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.