GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Ryan! Congrats again! Let me know when you throw up the FS thread and ill take a look to see if I can help ya sell some stuff.

Said to see your car go back to stock that quickly.

Thanks Russ! :wub: I will definitely post up when stuff goes FS here. Thanks for the help over the whole time with everything.

Definitely sad, but I got to experience bags and am contempt with it all. Gotta move out of the apartment and into a home and with the car nearly paid off I want to stop putting money into it. :biggrin:

freshslate

Constant
hey ryan!!! good to see you back, this is my first time back in a while too along with crody, and tre hahaa

as for the wedding planning, you're much better off just nodding your head at all of your fiances wishes. less headache, because at the end of the day your opinion on the matter don't mean shit all hahaha

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
hey ryan!!! good to see you back, this is my first time back in a while too along with crody, and tre hahaa

as for the wedding planning, you're much better off just nodding your head at all of your fiances wishes. less headache, because at the end of the day your opinion on the matter don't mean shit all hahaha

Hey Constant! :thumbsup:

Yeah I completely agree, the only issue is every time I agree the cost goes up and with only me and her financing the whole thing, I'm gonna take a huge hit. :lol:

freshslate

Constant
LOL yea man, and i love her excuse as 'you only get married once'. whenever she uses that, make sure you don't respond 'how do you know that?' LOL i learned that the hard way...

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
LOL yea man, and i love her excuse as 'you only get married once'. whenever she uses that, make sure you don't respond 'how do you know that?' LOL i learned that the hard way...

ROFL :yikes: I'll be sure to remember that. Shes pretty conservative with the expenses, but I just think the amount of people are going to be the biggest factor. We will be doing the typical Chinese 10 course menu...with lobster! :cry:

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men
terry, can i stay with you for sowo this next year ?lol

constant, i hate you still

chris...i miss you so much, you have no idea.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget

Sterling

Steel Tip
Hey Matt. How's that new macbook you won???

Status
Not open for further replies.