GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

avenali312

Autocross Champion
I daily carry an M&P 9 Shield and really like it.

Yeah, I'm going to add that one to the list. It seems like a lot of law enforcement like this one as well.

I guess concealed carry was a misnaming on my part earlier. It's more home and auto defense than anything, so I'm interested in the M&P-9 Compact as well.

Kurupt

low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurupt

low
Seriously I used to own a glock, upgraded to a Heckler & Koch and I will never ever go back. It made my glock feel like a piece of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterling

Steel Tip
Yeah, I'm going to add that one to the list. It seems like a lot of law enforcement like this one as well.

I guess concealed carry was a misnaming on my part earlier. It's more home and auto defense than anything, so I'm interested in the M&P-9 Compact as well.

This is why i use it. my duty is a full size M&P, and i hated the M&P compact for conceal, but it'd be the smarter choice if you're not planning on carrying since it's double stack, and can take the full size magazines as well, while the shield is limited to it's single stack.

and I'm with Tom. Glock's aren't my thing. I don't like them at all.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I daily carry an M&P 9 Shield and really like it.

My buddy has a Shield in .40, and it's a pretty nice gun. His is a bit small for my hands though. (Don't know too much about hand guns tbh)

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Checking in, have a XD 9mm full frame 4" model. I don't carry so it does a good job of sitting on my shelf! Haven't been to the range in years, so I assume it still works.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Hola!

I've been toying with the idea of building an AR for over a year now, but just haven't been able to convince myself to pull the trigger (pun intended) just yet.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
I'm only 5'4", so grip size really has never been a problem for me on compacts.

The size determination for this handgun is really the cubby under the seat of my MK7. I want it to fit in there.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I'd say don't do it. Finish your car already.

That's kinda why I haven't yet. Already have far too many projects and/or other things to spend money on.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Also, those HK's are pretty ugly imo.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
After reading through some forums, I don't think I want a Glock for the same reason I don't want a Honda... There is some serious fanboi-ism going on there haha.