GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

PITTMk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Im from Pittsburgh and have a Mk6!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
DSGVW... Came from a MKV 6-MT (formally GTIMKV20) and was so pumped to join the MK6 forum that I was incredibly unoriginal, lol

NNWGB6

Passed Driver's Ed
NNWGB6
Newport News White Gold B6

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1352648349.087367.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1352648349.087367.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 193

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
ROOSTER has been an online knickname from forever ago, mostly stemming out many many late nights playing navy seals on PSX -- had an awesome run a few times and someone said at one point "man you're like that song from Alice in chains....can't kill the rooster!!!" (HUGE dork level, I know....)

the 1050 came a few years back, it's the Engine from (what is now) my favorite motorcycle I've owned, TRIUMPH 1050 TRIPLE....it made logging easier to remember...

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Mine is a name I've been reusing for maybe 15 years, since the first forum I started posting on about a mech video game called armored core. Never bothered to change it, it's become my universal internet pseudonym.

Regardless, this is what it stood for:
X - extreme (ya dude, I'm extreme)
G - guitars (I play the guitar)
C - cars (gasp!)
75 - not my birth year. It just looks cool.

There it is. Mystery solved

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
ROOSTER has been an online knickname from forever ago, mostly stemming out many many late nights playing navy seals on PSX -- had an awesome run a few times and someone said at one point "man you're like that song from Alice in chains....can't kill the rooster!!!" (HUGE dork level, I know....)

the 1050 came a few years back, it's the Engine from (what is now) my favorite motorcycle I've owned, TRIUMPH 1050 TRIPLE....it made logging easier to remember...

Excellent song, and actually that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the name. :thumbsup:

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
I was making a new email address for spam and rubbish emails when you sign up for things...anyway, I wanted something I could remember than wasn't my name or something obvious with 12 numbers at the end.

My snowboard was next to my computer at the time, and I looked at the binding and the forward lean adjustment (not even sure if this is what its called technically) was staring me in the face.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
I am an avid bassist and Thunderfunk is a bass amplifier company. I don't actually use their products but liked the name. I started using the name to replace my old internet handle Jegan but instead alternate between the two for different things online.

Powling

Ready to race!
Mines my last name.

CW GTi1

Ready to race!
CW because my gti is candy white and then gti is self explanatory

mully

Ready to race!
mully short for mulligan. I used milfhntr and mully34dluvr in the past. my wife is a mom and has nice bolt on 34 d's.

Last edited: