GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
my name is robert. and i like to rawdog it. plain and simple.

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
Ralphy Kid refer's to a group of hip hop/street thugs from Brooklyn that were obsessed with acquiring Ralph Lauren apparell and merchandise mainly through thievery. This crew was collectively called "Lo Lifes" (as in Polo) and the members were at times referred to as Ralphy Kids.

Added 67 because Polo was established in 1967.

Also if it makes you think of "A Christmas Story" and the main character Ralphie than that works too since that's one of my all time favorites.

Augenbrauezug

Augenbrauezug translates directly to, eyebrowtrain. It doesn't mean anything beyond that. First post, just got 2011 gti, fckin love it. First time vw owner.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
mully short for mulligan. I used milfhntr and mully34dluvr in the past. my wife is a mom and has nice bolt on 34 d's.

Nicely done sir :)

philly624

Ready to race!
MUFC=I love the hell out Manchester United...ever since i was 6 or so ive been watching them with my dad.
GUY=Im a guy.
91=year I was born

Sandwich_Dan

Ready to race!
Not particularly exciting, but I've made a few sandwiches in my time. You can probably guess what my first name is.

Some of my creations (all presented on a 12" plate for reference).

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Not particularly exciting, but I've made a few sandwiches in my time. You can probably guess what my first name is.

Some of my creations (all presented on a 12" plate for reference).

Is it sandwich? Nice to meet you sandwich

Thumper

Autocross Champion
No.

:D

There are two stories. One is how I picked the name, and the second is how it stuck.

I picked the name because I was always big into flying, and I loved the movie Iron Eagle. In iron Eagle 2, the main character from the first one had progressed through the Air Force Academy and was a combat pilot. While most combat pilot take aggressive, fierce sounding names (Maverick, Cobra, Sidewinder, megaton, ect....) this character had taken the name Thumper. I liked it, and identified with the character (until I got glasses in 5th grade and my dreams of attending the Academy and pursing a career in the Air Force were shattered).

Now, back in the early days of the internet I took Thumper as my handle on our local BBS forums. And I am talking about when 2400 baud modems were still common place and if you had a 9600 baud you were a god. We still used floppy discs as currency. We used to get together at least once a month to watch Monty Python and just hang out. One of the female members asked me why I chose the name and I said it was because when my ears were rubbed I "thumped" like the Disney characters, being a smartass. :D As I had expected, she rubbed my ears....so I tapped my foot....LMAO

I have used the name exclusively ever since.