GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

09vdubgti

Banned
I only listen to the dirtiest of electro house.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HtBmnU5zOI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HtBmnU5zOI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:clap:

heartcoke

Ready to race!
meh not bad I was expecting something else though like this.

I'm here to 1up you. These pics are from last week.

Last edited:

heartcoke

Ready to race!
i love deadmau5 as a producer. as a person he is terrible.

Why do you hate him as a person? Just curious, I've seen him live from back when he was playing at basically the smallest stage at a festival with a semi small crowd, to playing the main stage overcrowding the entire festival. Never came off as a bag guy, unlike Tiesto.

A lot of people hate The Bloody Beetroots as producers because how they record, but they sure are fun guys to hang with.

Last edited:

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
Why do you hate him as a person? Just curious, I've seen him live from back when he was playing at basically the smallest stage at a festival with a semi small crowd, to playing the main stage overcrowding the entire festival. Never came off as a bag guy, unlike Tiesto.

he constantly says things like "fuck dj's" and "all dj's are prima donnas who's claim to fame is playing other peoples music..." etc etc even though if it weren't for DJ's playing his music he'd be NOTHING.

he called security on Rusko recently back stage when they were on tour together in the UK because Rusko was smoking some green.

he also talks shit on a lot of other producers publicly and and makes fun of ravers even though they make up a lot of his fanbase. not to mention he constantly bitches and moans about how stressful his life is and how he hates his popularity and blah blah blah while constantly showing off his money.

on a brighter note, i just though of this song in our little Electro House competition:

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
also, this is a crazy bizarre song/video. first time i saw it i thought to myself "what the fuck did i just watch" but then i had to watch it like 3 or 4 more times. it's pretty damn awesome...