GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

heartcoke

Ready to race!
also, this is a crazy bizarre song/video. first time i saw it i thought to myself "what the fuck did i just watch" but then i had to watch it like 3 or 4 more times. it's pretty damn awesome...

I want to know who directed that video lol, reminds me of any music video directed by Eric Wareheim. (Major Lazer videos)

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
I want to know who directed that video lol, reminds me of any music video directed by Eric Wareheim. (Major Lazer videos)

i don't think Eric Wareheim has that kind of talent/creative direction. he just likes using strobing colors and random shit.

ALTHOUGH Diplo is the "creative mastermind" behind Die Antwoord and he's also 1/2 of Major Lazer.

09vdubgti

Banned
Major Lazer el ohhh fucking el

I remember watching mad people just leave the main stage area when they came on. I was like let me give them a chance, and as soon as i heard Percolator I was like helll no, i mean srsly they are just a combination of reggae, reggaeton, hip hop. Will never see them again..

in terms of weird music videos check this one out....

heartcoke

Ready to race!
Ohh haii look who was in Madison Square garden last night.......

:eek::thumbup::clap:

If you went to that... I will hate you for the rest of my life.

09vdubgti

Banned
^^Dont worry im sure once Tron releases they'll be back on tour...

Loving the New Skrillex album, this is my new morning pick me up'er...

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
I'm a BIG trance fan since I was 15 years so basically since 13 years ago. I still love trance, but lately electrohouse has been growing on me A LOT.

Anyway, My favorite electro song right now is

This one is SICK

And my trance set (I'm a DJ too) is here:

http://soundcloud.com/ch-ps

Check it out if you can, as I put quite a few hours into it, selecting the perfect songs, making everything blend together, etc

One of my favorite trance songs:

And finally.. me at work haha

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
YES! trance dj's!!!

i LOVE your track selection. amazing mix bro!

funny we dropped some of the same tracks in our mixes. what equipment do you use?

I sold my cdj-800's a while ago and only kept my djm-500 mixer and my serato. That's all I use now. This set was my first ableton mix :thumbup: For audio monitors I use a pair of krk v6's and my earphones when the babies are sleeping haha, UE Triple Fi 10. I do this as a hobby though, I barely have any free time.

What about you?

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
well i started spinning on technics 1200's when i was 13. stopped DJing at 16 to focus on my band. once my band broke up and i moved out to NYC i picked up another set of tech 12's and some crappy numark mixer. used a ghetto rigged serato i made out of freeware programs and a stanton soundcard. worked fine until i used it live and it destroyed my set. then i vowed to stay away from laptops in my DJing. so i bought a set of pioneer cdj800's. then my apartment got broken into and all my dj equipment got stolen....

i moved back to NJ and with the little amount of money i had i bought Gemini CDJ600's off ebay and paired them with a crappy Gemini mixer i had laying around from YEARSSSS ago. thats how i recorded my temptation mix. they are the worst CDJ's i could've ever bought. the pitch decides to automatically speed up or slow down mid song. the "vinyl" function feels like using a belt drive turntable, and forget about searching for songs through an MP3 cd....

anyway, i got fed up with my garbage equipment and sold it a few weeks ago. bought coilovers for my car with the money...

now i don't have any money that i could spend on DJ equipment and dying to spin. i turned down bookings just because i felt i was out of practice. it's killing me slowly inside lol but i won't buy anything but pioneer...

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
well i started spinning on technics 1200's when i was 13. stopped DJing at 16 to focus on my band. once my band broke up and i moved out to NYC i picked up another set of tech 12's and some crappy numark mixer. used a ghetto rigged serato i made out of freeware programs and a stanton soundcard. worked fine until i used it live and it destroyed my set. then i vowed to stay away from laptops in my DJing. so i bought a set of pioneer cdj800's. then my apartment got broken into and all my dj equipment got stolen....

i moved back to NJ and with the little amount of money i had i bought Gemini CDJ600's off ebay and paired them with a crappy Gemini mixer i had laying around from YEARSSSS ago. thats how i recorded my temptation mix. they are the worst CDJ's i could've ever bought. the pitch decides to automatically speed up or slow down mid song. the "vinyl" function feels like using a belt drive turntable, and forget about searching for songs through an MP3 cd....

anyway, i got fed up with my garbage equipment and sold it a few weeks ago. bought coilovers for my car with the money...

now i don't have any money that i could spend on DJ equipment and dying to spin. i turned down bookings just because i felt i was out of practice. it's killing me slowly inside lol but i won't buy anything but pioneer...

hell yeah, pioneer or nothing. Feels so good to spin with your hand, I miss it a lot but not really worth for a being a bedroom dj. So I use ableton now mostly for trying to produce songs and for compilations like that one I made.

technics, i had 1200's as well, sold them because I hated the pitch jump on the dead zero point or whatever they call it.

Are you into producing music?