GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Drinking a Left Hand Milk Stout clone myself, so smooth, love it.

mattchow

Ready to race!
beer beer beer beer, the past two weeks have been expensive..

Dillpa

Passed Driver's Ed
Good beer definitely costs to much, but the best beer is super cheap:

5 gallons less than $20, nothing like homebrew.

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
The pale ale was surprisingly good. The rest of the family pack is middle of the road..

Sent from my Galaxy S4

they are technically craft since the definition of craft beer encompass any brewery smaller than sam adams including sam adams.

if you go on a tour it is everything but that they have lots of locked doors and keep things very secret for no reason like if you went to a tour at a macro brewery. that is what bugs me about them, that and their beers are subpar.

beer beer beer beer, the past two weeks have been expensive..

oh shit it is mattchow, last bottle share was great man. fun as always.

BlackGTI13

Ready to race!
Damn mattchow, that is a haul. I thought I would be cool to come on and say I picked up a growler of Bluepoint Mosaic Session IPA as well as 22's of their Pale Ale, Oatmeal Stout, and Rastafar Rye, plus a 6 pack of Great South Bay's Hopsy Dazy session IPA over the weekend and am getting a 6 pack of DC Brau - On The Wings of Armageddon and 2 6 packs of Troegs Nugget Nectar today, but I am not worthy! Enjoy man!

innominate

Ready to race!
Bluepoint Mosaic Session IPA as well as 22's of their Pale Ale, Oatmeal Stout, and Rastafar Rye, plus a 6 pack of Great South Bay's Hopsy Dazy session IPA over the weekend and am getting a 6 pack of DC Brau - On The Wings of Armageddon and 2 6 packs of Troegs Nugget Nectar. Don't think I've seen these. Too many beers out there to try.

Mattchow. I had a lenins revenge last night. It was not bad. Just not up to imperial stout caliber imo but tasty. Don't think I've even laid eyes on most of what ya bought except the jester and prairie.

innominate

Ready to race!
Think I'm going to cross the spec's at the arbour walk off my list. Their beer selection doesn't really have anything I can't find at central market and it usu costs more at that spec's.

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
Think I'm going to cross the spec's at the arbour walk off my list. Their beer selection doesn't really have anything I can't find at central market and it usu costs more at that spec's.

downtown houston spec's has the best selection they usually get everything first and distribute to the rest of their stores, not 100% sure if they ship out from downtown to dallas and san antonio but I would assume so since it is a warehouse location.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Good beer definitely costs to much, but the best beer is super cheap:

5 gallons less than $20, nothing like homebrew.

Hell yeah, I'm with ya! I've made 30 gallons of beer since Christmas, and have spent maybe $150 to make it all, can't beat homebrew :D