GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unusual ticket in my GTI

Jrenna

Passed Driver's Ed
Driving around with my girlfriend and we pull over on a dark quiet street around midnight. Spend a little too much time in the back seat and have the po po tapping at my window waiting to give me a Leud conduct ticket....Anybody got this? IDK what I should be expecting..

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Pics of GF? :D

I did have a cop shine his or her spotlight into my car when I was "spending some time" in the back seat with a girl, but they just drove off after a minute. This was like 6 years ago

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Do you have tints?

inc55

Go Kart Champion
tell the judge you were talking and comforting your girl and that no funny business was going on. stupid po po has nothing better to do.

raaalph

Ready to race!

Giggity

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Well were you boing her in the car? or no? I would still ask for a reduction either way. Might be a bit embarrassing though. What a douche-lord of a cop

fabro

I'd fight it with the judge for sure. Lewd comment by the po po is a judgment call you got the shaft. Fight it.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Back of the car? Classy.

JammingJay

Ready to race!
Without the details (not that I want to know) difficult to say exactly what your chances are if you want to contest it

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Definitely fight this. There is no evidence ... Maybe in nine months, but still...
He would need pictures to prove it and that would be even more dodgy. Just say as someone else says you were going through a rough time and blabbering and talking things through. Or some consoling crap.

But does depend on how lewd he found you.

EDIT: i saw your other post. Well thats that then. Dont think you can contest it