GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unusual ticket in my GTI

JhnR

Banned
looool no way that happened....thats suchhhhh bullshittt

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Pasadena, CA huh, next time I see a GTi rocking back and forth, I know who to callout :lol:

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
haha.. I miss high school :( .. and maybe the first year at college. I've had a cop ruin my fun once.. no ticket though lol. Would be funny to have that on you're record and have it come up in a background check :S

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
well, cnt really give you any advice until you tell me exactly, step by step, what you were doing back there

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
:moon:

Seems like an appropriate time to use this smiley

TommyD

Ready to race!
Unlike your time in the back seat you are screwed. Cop caught you with your pants down, literally, then you got to pay the fine or do the community time.

"Your honor, I was in my car with tinted windows, in a secluded place and my lady and I got carried away. Where we were, the officer had to look for us to find us like he did."

Probably the best you can do. Maybe the judge has gotten to 3rd base a few times in the back of a Camaro when he was your age and you will get off easy... so to speak.

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Back of the car? Classy.

No, it's Klassy, with a K.
I've been caught up in some Klassy behavior as well, never got a ticket for it though. I'd fight it.......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

JhnR

Banned
i still can't stop laughing about this, im sorry but its really funny to me....it sounds like someone needed to be there to record the whole cop thing in progress.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
So you are THAT guy......... you like to have sex with a woman in a very uncomfortable place.............

like the back of a volkswagon!!! :D ( this reference should be a no brainer)

do you work at the casual male too??