GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you had a budget of $65,000 for cars, what would you buy?

Trevolutionary

Ready to race!
First car a Datsun 510, 240 or 260Z, or maybe something a bit newer and cheap to make into a track car like a first gen Miata.

:clap:

I had a Datsun 620 pickup and I miss it to this day. But first car would be NA Miata with (insert engine here) . Second car for me would have to be restored 4x4 Tacoma or T100. 3rd: GTI + mods for all.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
BUMP.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Prius are nice!!! :bellyroll:

or should I get something that has a round vents? Right A3 it is! :laugh:

:laugh:

CTS-V is definitely on the list. 556 hp, 6 speed manual, V8, fast, comfortable, handles awesome.

Then, a cheap project car. Old VW bug. BONUS : good MPG.

/thread.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
:laugh:

CTS-V is definitely on the list. 556 hp, 6 speed manual, V8, fast, comfortable, handles awesome.

Then, a cheap project car. Old VW bug. BONUS : good MPG.

/thread.

This is what you need :lol::lol:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
HOLY BALLS.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
prius with a 1600hp 2jz swap and the most restrictive catback i can find.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I'm sticking with my used Elise + wagon idea, in this scenario I'd go 2009-2011 A6 Avant with the 3.0T S4 engine... kind of doing the half budget version of that at this point with the used Z06 + looking for used A6 allroad with the 2.7T S4 engine :lol:

GreezyChef

Ready to race!
right now I got a 2013 cadillac ats and a 2006 silverado 4x4. good combo in my opinion.

if i had 65k to spend on just one vehicle, Id be shooting for an audi a7 or a S5 or a qs5.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
1 series M or e90 m3 and slap a VFE or ESS s/c on that bitch. and also maybe a used b8.5 s4 and a stage 2 tune and pulley upgrade.