GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What BMW M3 is this?

Sinan

Schnell, bitch! Schnell!

I'm not knowledgeable in BMW area so my question might be stupid, but I'm sure its not just BMW M3 - there is usually numbers like 304i, 325c etc...

Looks awfully hot.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
other then the dildo gearshift knob it's not bad. and M3 is built from the 3 series platform. m5 for the 5 series, m6 from the 6 series etc etc

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
it just an m3, actually e46 generation m3 as in 2002-06

b3rollind3ville

Ready to race!
as stated above E46 M3 built from 01-06 :wink:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
my bad yea 01 :)

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Personally, i think the e46 M3 was one of the nicest, and most beautiful M3s BMW has built. It was, and still is my "realistic" dream car.

Ultimateone

Total VW Noob
Yup thats an old e46'er

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
Too bad it's that hideous phoenix yellow color. That is the most hardcore ugly color BMW has ever produced.... EVAR!!

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Too bad it's that hideous phoenix yellow color. That is the most hardcore ugly color BMW has ever produced.... EVAR!!

But if they told me to trade in my GTI, for that without paying a dime, I wouldn't mind being in the most hardcore ugly M3 :thumbup:

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
I had the opportunity to buy an M3 exactly like that one and turned them down because it was so damn ugly.

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
I think that's one of the hottest color for the M3...

Have you ever seen one in person? And if you had the choice between the M3 and the GTI, wow...

Here's a pic of a heavily modded PY M3 and my friend's M.

Attachments

• IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 4,234

Technic

Ultimate Driver's Wanted

I'm not knowledgeable in BMW area so my question might be stupid, but I'm sure its not just BMW M3 - there is usually numbers like 304i, 325c etc...

Looks awfully hot.

That's supposed to be a MY2001 or MY2002 E46 M3 in Phoenix Yellow but the separate shift knob from the boot tells me that it is an E46 with Photoshop instument panel, color and steering wheel.

This is not unusual: that photo is an official one from BMWAG and they do this kind of Photoshops a lot for all their Series photos.