GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PC Gamers?

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
As much as it is still flawed and needs improvement 90% of my gaming time is still being consumed by Planetside 2.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Still play DoTA2 quite a bit but really can't due to schoolwork and trying to set stuff up on the side.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
CS: Go and TF2 are my go to games right now. I have a couple I need to finish from the Steam sale/.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Yes. I spend most my time on cegamer's server. 64.74.97.131:27015
Good community, few dickheads, good admins, good updates.

I go by the same handle on steam, so give me a holler if you decide to drop in.

Joined that server the other night while at a LAN. Dood...it's 40 people...that's way too many people. I prefer a smaller pool size...cause then you literally can go on a rampage. with 20 other people on the team if they dust the rest of your team there's like no way you'd win!

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Took a break for a while, but I'm spending most of my PC time on WoW again. Other than that I've been shuffling through my Steam collection.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Took a break for a while, but I'm spending most of my PC time on WoW again. Other than that I've been shuffling through my Steam collection.

Oh no...not WoW! Waiting on 5.4?

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Oh no...not WoW! Waiting on 5.4?

Not really, I don't have time for raiding or arenas anymore, so I'm just doing some random things here and there: scenarios, BGs, and looking for a 3rd person to run some challenge modes. My guild dissolved right before 5.3, but that's okay, raiding didn't really work with my schedule anyway.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I wanted to do challenge mode so bad back when mists launched but I didn't know anyone good enough go for gold!

Kinda reminds me...maybe I can do that now lol

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
It's still really challenging (no pun intended) since all gear is scaled back to ilvl463 for challenge mode.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I miss having time to play WoW. I put together a nice PC and triple monitor setup just for MMO's last year and have used it for maybe 10 hours the whole year. Was thinking about selling it all but then Haswell and 700 series came out so my 3570k and gtx670 aren't worth nearly as much anymore.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I miss having time to play WoW. I put together a nice PC and triple monitor setup just for MMO's last year and have used it for maybe 10 hours the whole year. Was thinking about selling it all but then Haswell and 700 series came out so my 3570k and gtx670 aren't worth nearly as much anymore.

If you decide to sell hit me up, been looking to get back into the desktop game. Don't mind having last gen tech to save the monies.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Awesome humblebundle deal today
www.humblebundle.com
Dead Space 1&3, Burnout Paradise Ultimate, Mirror's Edge, Battlefield 3, Medal of Honor, and the Sims3 all together for a donation of at least $4.70

Or that minus Battlefield 3 and Sims3 for as little as $1.

Sparker1

I miss having time to play WoW. I put together a nice PC and triple monitor setup just for MMO's last year and have used it for maybe 10 hours the whole year.

Kind of in the same boat. I built a very nice rig about 6 months ago, it's not that I don't have time; but I simply lost interest in WoW. I'm sure I'll be back on the wagon soon enough though. :)