GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Skater punched by kid's mom

McQueen77

Banned
wow, that mom is badass. drilled that dude. skater wasn't watching where he was going and the mom wasn't keeping a close enough eye on her kid

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
she watched him get his clock cleaned, sure.

I was with my kid at the skate park last night.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
i have a kid that size. skateboarder got what he deserved for being an idiot.

But even so, the skateboarder shoulda then called cops and had her arrested for assault.

Skateboarder wasn't being an idiot, he was skateboarding. Maybe the mom should be with her kid and not letting him run around like an idiot. I hope that cunt got charged with assault.

Parents like that are the same idiots that run out on soccer fields and push kids or get in fights with other parents at sporting events.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion

Merkle

Banned
And what would you be arrested for? She struck first, at that point it's self defense. Last time I checked, laws applied to both sexes.

Last I checked you don't hit a woman lest your life is in danger. That's what I was always told. In fact, I'm kind of shocked at how many people's first reaction is to strike back. Of course, most of it is just macho talk.

It's not about application of the law, it's the fact that,

A) The guy is probably skateboarding illegally.

B) He hit a small child.

C) He is male and the attacker is a female.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Skater dude should have had a gun to kill her with. She was obviously trying to pull a Treyvon Martin.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Can you imagine when this kids phuchs up at Home! Mom will Whoop His Azz!

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Last I checked you don't hit a woman lest your life is in danger. That's what I was always told. In fact, I'm kind of shocked at how many people's first reaction is to strike back. Of course, most of it is just macho talk.

It's not about application of the law, it's the fact that,

A) The guy is probably skateboarding illegally.

B) He hit a small child.

C) He is male and the attacker is a female.

You obviously weren't raised by parents who promoted gender equality :D

A) Skateboarding is legal just about everywhere. Shopping centers(private property) can just ban it.

B) He was skating in a straight line and the kid ran into it. At least it wasn't a car/bike/motorcycle/runaway boulder. All the kid's/mom's fault.

C) We're all equal man