GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Skater punched by kid's mom

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Lol, how the fuck can you tell that from a shitty .gif? Seriously, who is that?

I've seen the video 4 years ago, the dude is a French Moroccan on holiday (based on skin complexion and him speaking in French) and the chick is your typical xenophobic trashy American skank in Cancun, the worst stereotype of all.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=99e_1247333433

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
I skate and that wasn't the skaters fault. Whenever you're in the middle of a line you're completely focused on your board, not your surroundings. Also, it's really hard to get out of the way quickly when going relatively fast. Collisions happen at skateparks all the time with little kids and other skaters.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I punch woman and babies. Especially women that are pregnant. I am right for the kids head.

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
I skate and have seen many little kids who aimlessly wander their way into being knocked down by an unsuspecting skater/biker/etc. The mom should have taken responsibility for being 100+ feet away from her kid. Given the circumstances, skater responded appropriately. I would like to see the rest of the video although I imagine the filmer likely may have cut it short..

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
If you guys honestly think that's a skate park, I have to say it's the worst skate park ever.

Just because someone skates somewhere, does not make it a skate park.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Kids fine most likely shocked more then hurt... It was an accident... End of thread

FNR32

Ready to race!
While I personally probably wouldn't have hit her back, I'd have had a hard time feeling sorry for her if the skater decided to break that board across her face after she assaulted him. Obviously, she's ratchet and I see no problem in treating her the way she obviously enjoys being treated and enjoys treating others.

Any parent would be upset in this situation, but I know no one who'd assault someone they don't know over an accident that could have been prevented if the parents had given proper supervision to the child.

The obvious victim here is the child who has this woman as a mother for life. I can't help but wonder if she's going to punch the kid in the face when he pisses her off later in life.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
skate park or not, why is the kid running around alone without ANYONE watching him.
it's a birthday.... watch you kid, dont just stand there and talk to someone else.

mom is a bitch for pushing him, seeing that he isnt a threat then also punching him. if we do live in an equal world, she should be getting charged for assault.. possibly assault on a minor.. no clue how old the kid was.
he didnt run over the kid on purpose. the kid ran into his path.

i call bad parenting.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
I wonder if this was in LA. Seems like something that would happen here....... Hispanic lady beating a guy :iono:

McQueen77

Banned
^^ haha. seriously

its bad parenting first and foremost and something tells me its not the first time that ghetto as mom of the year has thrown a right cross. living in l.a. for so long, there are just countless classless shitty homegirl moms of multiple children like that.. its a real bummer.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
^ definite possibility lol. from the shit ive seen in the past week, i wouldnt be surprised

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
If you guys honestly think that's a skate park, I have to say it's the worst skate park ever.

Just because someone skates somewhere, does not make it a skate park.

I have to disagree with you a bit Daniel. I've skated since the late 70's, to me a skatepark means bowls/transitions/vert. You also live in the Pacific NW, home to some of the best skateparks in the world.

There are also now many parks built for street skating that consist mostly of ledges and rails and shit. This could be one. You can see that the ledges are all waxed up.

If it is not a street skatepark they could easily cut notches into those ledges to make them unskateable. Personally, I think the mom was in the wrong either way. I would have had her arrested.

sprytdi

Ready to race!
It looks to me like a common public area where skaters are welcome, it's crap resolution, but, if you pause the vid in full screen and look closely, the ledges have pipe for corners, and there is a rainbow rail in the background where the incident takes place. So, taking those things into consideration, now we have a dude just doin his thing in a place where he is advocated to be, and an in attentive mother who can't control her physical anger toward a complete stranger....

I know the skater guy was probably a little taken back by the fact that the kid ran into him, and due to physics, the kid got knocked down, but I'd be damned if some bitch is gonna lay a hand on me like that, that dude was way too passive, that mom had the terminator walk goin on, another thing to note, the mom just casually walked straight to the skater, no checking on her child, no running in panic, just straight up brawler time, she was planning that punch with every step she took, you can see it on her face. Especially after a push like that, and continued pursuit, I would have deflected that punch and sprained her wrist, and yes, then I would have called the 5.0 and shown the vid...

Can someone say cps, cuz ya know if that lady is attacking strangers in public over an accident like that, she most likely hits her kid(s) too...

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Back in the day we would have
"Stamped Independent on her forehead".
Today a lawsuit would suffice.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
^^ haha. seriously

its bad parenting first and foremost and something tells me its not the first time that ghetto as mom of the year has thrown a right cross. living in l.a. for so long, there are just countless classless shitty homegirl moms of multiple children like that.. its a real bummer.

And somehow they are hesitant to use birth control