GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

We'll Never be Royal Balls #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
yeah I was pretty happy about that. He invited me to dinner and a Ninkasi tasting next week.

probably won't come until morning anyway.

Not sure what Ninkasi is... Sounds Japanese.

Yeah it will come in the morning, but I'll be asleep. That's what happens when I don't have to work at 6 the next morning and its Friday night.

Is this next meeting with sort of date guy a real date this time?

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Not sure what Ninkasi is... Sounds Japanese.

Yeah it will come in the morning, but I'll be asleep. That's what happens when I don't have to work at 6 the next morning and its Friday night.

Is this next meeting with sort of date guy a real date this time?

Ninkasi is a brewery. Their Total Domination IPA is pretty widespread.

You have to work at 6?! like, a few hours from now? go to bed dude lol

and yeah, sounds like a real date :) I'm going to bed, lots of ikea and moving tomorrow! goodnight!

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Ninkasi is a brewery. Their Total Domination IPA is pretty widespread.

You have to work at 6?! like, a few hours from now? go to bed dude lol

and yeah, sounds like a real date :) I'm going to bed, lots of ikea and moving tomorrow! goodnight!

No, just enjoying a night where I don't have to wake up early the next morning.

Good for you Halestorm. :thumbup:

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Car show was decent. Might start a thread with all of the pics. It will be a very biased tour of the car show since I only took pics of things that I liked. :D

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
No, just enjoying a night where I don't have to wake up early the next morning.

Good for you Halestorm. :thumbup:

I stayed up late last night because I don't have to be at work at 6 today... but here I am awake at 7 AM. :mad0259:

Car show was decent. Might start a thread with all of the pics. It will be a very biased tour of the car show since I only took pics of things that I liked. :D

Yes, post your Camry and Optima pics!

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Gay.

It rained last night, which means the ground is now wet... and I don't feel like laying on the wet ground. I wanna install this exhaust NAOW.

Oh well, it'll give me a chance to wax the mufflers and stuff.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Gay.

It rained last night, which means the ground is now wet... and I don't feel like laying on the wet ground. I wanna install this exhaust NAOW.

Buy box of trash bags
Tape trash bags together
Take frankenbag and lay it on the ground
Stop being a vagina
Install exhaust

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Gay.

Maybe I missed this by how's the tune?

Buy box of trash bags
Tape trash bags together
Take frankenbag and lay it on the ground
Stop being a vagina
Install exhaust

This. Or a big cardboard box flattened out.

Merkle

Banned
Exhaust going on and exhaust coming off. Going to back to stock today. Fortunately I'll be on a lift, mega excited, never wrenched with the aid of a lift before.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Exhaust going on and exhaust coming off. Going to back to stock today. Fortunately I'll be on a lift, mega excited, never wrenched with the aid of a lift before.

You'll be spoiled forever.

I had a hard time going back to working without a lift after several months of using the lifts at work. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.