SHOULD I RACE HIM!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
:laugh: lucky charms?

but then how is he gona get street cred yo? :iono:

:bellyroll:

Well, if he takes it to the street, hopefully he, or the douche nozzle who pm'd him, doesn't blow a tire and loses control, jumps the median, and kills a little girl's parents and leaves her paralyzed.

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
Well, if he takes it to the street, hopefully he, or the douche nozzle who pm'd him, doesn't blow a tire and loses control, jumps the median, and kills a little girl's parents and leaves her paralyzed.

you dont know me, but irl, i actually don't race or even speed.

i'm 55 dawg.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
can you tell the future?! :eek:
you dont know me, but irl, i actually don't race or even speed.

i'm 55 dawg.

:laugh:

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Hey its me. You posted 1 thing about a 2.5 which pissed me off. I hate when GTI drivers talk about other golfs. Wtfc's that you have a GTI. We all love these cars, trash talking other golfs is stupid. Yea my shit is turbo'd and I do come to cali a lot. I just wanted to shut u up. And is that your mods under ur post, cause if it's not, you should take it down

I'm not a douche. I actually drive like i have sense. Maybe i misunderstood the humor, but this isn't fast and furious. I just wanted u to stop bagging on someone else, who drives the same shit.

Last edited:

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
Hey its me. You posted 1 thing about a 2.5 which pissed me off. I hate when GTI drivers talk about other golfs. Wtfc's that you have a GTI. We all love these cars, trash talking other golfs is stupid. Yea my shit is turbo'd and I do come to cali a lot. I just wanted to shut u up. And is that your mods under ur post, cause if it's not, you should take it down

LMAO

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

you should race for sure.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
maybe he should posted on the official hate thread. the 2.5 is good for what they are, lets not forget it makes a better exhaust note than the gti, i wish my gti would have that. 2.5 does have potential to be turbo'd as its essentially a ttrs engine w/o turbo, but lot of money needs to be dumped.

theres good and bad for everything for every car, whether fast, slow, fun to drive, etc.

inb4haters

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
Hey its me. You posted 1 thing about a 2.5 which pissed me off. I just wanted to shut u up.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

I'm not a douche. I actually drive like i have sense. Maybe i misunderstood the humor, but this isn't fast and furious. I just wanted u to stop bagging on someone else, who drives the same shit.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
maybe he should posted on the official hate thread. the 2.5 is good for what they are, lets not forget it makes a better exhaust note than the gti, i wish my gti would have that. 2.5 does have potential to be turbo'd as its essentially a ttrs engine w/o turbo, but lot of money needs to be dumped.

theres good and bad for everything for every car, whether fast, slow, fun to drive, etc.

inb4haters

Status
Not open for further replies.