GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SHOULD I RACE HIM!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Hey its me. You posted 1 thing about a 2.5 which pissed me off. I hate when GTI drivers talk about other golfs. Wtfc's that you have a GTI. We all love these cars, trash talking other golfs is stupid. Yea my shit is turbo'd and I do come to cali a lot. I just wanted to shut u up. And is that your mods under ur post, cause if it's not, you should take it down

I'm not a douche. I actually drive like i have sense. Maybe i misunderstood the humor, but this isn't fast and furious. I just wanted u to stop bagging on someone else, who drives the same shit.

And the Douche Nozzle woke up! Everybody, Hide yo Kids and Hide yo Wife!

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
A few facts are obvious.

1. The GTI is a superior to the Golf 2.5
2. The OP is a trash talker.
3. OP is either lying about his mods to appear to look cooler on an internet forum or attempt to downplay his mods to reduce pressure on himself. If true this is a severe strike against your manhood and character. Lying to look good to unknown people on a VW forum would be quite lame.
Or OP is a pussy who when backed into a corner stated he was stock to avoid racing despite having a signature indicating significant mods. This is quite uncool and unmanly.

4. OP has to race him and win to maintain credibility.
5. OP was not able to act on his own and instead require the affirmation of others instead of just telling 2.5 Golf guy yes or no. Alpha Males would not need to do this. You are appear to be quite Beta.

My recommendation is you race. Golf 2.5 guy. It would be fittng to show up with your 911 instead and then race him.

FYI. If you were not going to race him why not just delete the PM and move on with your life. If you PM'd me I would delete it without even reading your message.

You're missing the point of this thread; this was posted to laugh about, not ask for affirmation or confirmation. I will not waste my time or gas to race some 16yearold kid in a golf, turbo charged (unlikely) or not. Secondly, I do not street race because I have common sense, and a general awareness of public safety. Why do I have KW's, sway bars, high density strut mounts, sticky tires? Idk take a wild guess (for stance obviously). Regardless, gtis are slow, theres no point of even racing them in a straight line.

Am I really modded? IDK ask people who are active in this forum, or whom have seen my car. Why did I tell him I was stock? Because he's an idiot who believed it.

One thing i know about you now, is that you're not funny.

Grow some balls and a sense of humor darkcloak, or continue to hide in the shadows and cry while you masturbate all day.

Last edited:

dwgolf

Ready to race!
race

It's not a hard thing to do guys. Many have done it. You just have to have money. I am 31, almost own my house and have an m3, and a z3 (sold my g37 and 9-11). I already apologized for being a douche, I just wanted to go to a car meet when I see my family in Cali and yes, race another douche for kicks. It's not that serious. I just don't like Internet shit talkers. By the way, I spent 8k for this project...

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
It's not a hard thing to do guys. Many have done it. You just have to have money. I am 31, almost own my house and have an m3, and a z3 (sold my g37 and 9-11). I already apologized for being a douche, I just wanted to go to a car meet when I see my family in Cali and yes, race another douche for kicks. It's not that serious. I just don't like Internet shit talkers. By the way, I spent 8k for this project...

I only post for humor's sake.

Sorry i thought you were 16.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
You're missing the point of this thread; this was posted to laugh about, not ask for affirmation or confirmation. I will not waste my time or gas to race some 16yearold kid in a golf, turbo charged (unlikely) or not. Secondly, I do not street race because I have common sense, and a general awareness of public safety. Why do I have KW's, sway bars, high density strut mounts, sticky tires? Idk take a wild guess (for stance obviously). Regardless, gtis are slow, theres no point of even racing them in a straight line.

Am I really modded? IDK ask people who are active in this forum, or whom have seen my car. Why did I tell him I was stock? Because he's an idiot who believed it.

One thing i know about you now, is that you're not funny.

Grow some balls and a sense of humor darkcloak, or continue to hide in the shadows and cry while you masturbate all day.

ill be the guy to say yes his car is modded blah blah blah. i went for a ride in it. even though yes these cars are not racecars, it would still be fun to watch a stage 2 race a turboed 2.5.

you guys should go to Pamona race way, perfect place to meet :laugh:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
So dw what's your setup? Know how much power you're putting down? I ask because I think the opportunity to race is pretty much nil at this point

butchered by autocorrecr

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
ill be the guy to say yes his car is modded blah blah blah. i went for a ride in it. even though yes these cars are not racecars, it would still be fun to watch a stage 2 race a turboed 2.5.

you guys should go to Pamona race way, perfect place to meet :laugh:

Rawb- I noticed last week but forgot to ask... when did you get a GTI? Is is CPO? What options? Congrats bro!:clap:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Rawb- I noticed last week but forgot to ask... when did you get a GTI? Is is CPO? What options? Congrats bro!:clap:

thanks man :thumbsup:

picked up a '13 Wolfsburg edition. brand new no CPO. traded in the TDI for 3k above KBB. no real options it is the less optioned WE, so it has the hideious RNS-315 and no Bi-Xenons :cry:

but it has Lagunas and the cool golf ball shifter :laugh:

going to be getting tint on it soon and once the tax return comes in, that F23 is going to be on my list of things to get as well. :thumbup:

theunholy

Go Kart Champion

picked up a '13 Wolfsburg edition. brand new no CPO. traded in the TDI for 3k above KBB. no real options it is the less optioned WE, so it has the hideious RCD-310 and no Bi-Xenons :cry:

NO! not RNS-315 Just RCD-310... FIXED... and that radio is a total crap.
:thumbdown:

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

picked up a '13 Wolfsburg edition. brand new no CPO. traded in the TDI for 3k above KBB. no real options it is the less optioned WE, so it has the hideious RNS-315 and no Bi-Xenons :cry:

going to be getting tint on it soon and once the tax return comes in, that F23 is going to be on my list of things to get as well. :thumbup:

The golf ball is awesome:D

If you don't like it, I have the stock R knob lying around.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
NO! not RNS-315 Just RCD-310... FIXED... and that radio is a total crap.
:thumbdown:
my bad i thought the manual said RNS-315. and yes. that radio is gay. i want my old one in my TDI back :(
The golf ball is awesome:D

If you don't like it, I have the stock R knob lying around.

lol i has DSGay brah. and i like the golf ball :thumbsup:

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
my bad i thought the manual said RNS-315. and yes. that radio is gay. i want my old one in my TDI back :(

When I bought my GTI I thought the radio will be ok, not too bad... but now I wish I've got the DE. Sometimes the radio disconnect my iphone while driving.... and I cant get it connect until I restart the car.... so I will have no music... worse case... when I am use Google Map on my phone.
the BT audio sucks... no info, cant use button on steering wheels....etc..:mad0259:

Status
Not open for further replies.