GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

do you pizza?

• 3 or more times a week. BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA, bro. I love that stuff.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 1-2 times a week. It is good, son.

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • On average, ZERO. Don’t care for it/live in an area w/ poopy pizza /I don’t understand pizza.

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
Honestly Pizza Hut is my least favorite chain pizza.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
yep been there, right near the train tracks. great food, cops everywhere over there doe so keep dat superior interior on the slow track.

Yup, that's the place. It's really good, and not just the pizza. The bar next door is decent, too. Good point about the cops. The police station is just a block or so west of there.

I am pleasantly surprised by the Chicago pizza love, I thought more would like NY style

Why on earth would more people like that cardboard crap than Chicago pizza? :paddle: :D

Chicago thin usually are cut in squares too

ftfy

I mean... who wants their pizza toppings served on a thin floppy cardboard disk? Meh.

This.

By the way, my favorite toppings:

Sausage
Mushrooms
Green Peppers
Fresh Tomato slices

Works equally well with deep dish, thick crust, or thin crust.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yes. Pizza. Perfect food. Veggies (sauce and toppings), bread (crust), meat (toppings), dairy (cheese).

What more do you need? Pair it with a beer and you've got yourself perfection.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I just ate Mountain Mikes pizza its pretty good... way better than the other franchises but Cali has shit pizza for the most part

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
This thread inspired me to have pizza two nights in a row. Classic pepperoni on Friday, bacon, chicken alfredo on Saturday.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
:: mission accomplished ::

edgarnator

Ready to race!
I've seen just about every thread on this forum, even the darkest corners that were kind of awkward and I'm barely finding this one. I've found my home.
Meat Lovers all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk