GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

do you pizza?

• 3 or more times a week. BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA, bro. I love that stuff.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 1-2 times a week. It is good, son.

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • On average, ZERO. Don’t care for it/live in an area w/ poopy pizza /I don’t understand pizza.

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
My 40 something metabolism hates pizza, but I still love that shite.

If I'm going to get fat, I'm going all in though, I'm with daniel, no fucking around with Papa Johns/Dominos/other crap, just using it to be full. I'm usually rolling Sausage, onions, and some anchovies on the side. Technically disgusting, but NFG.

illDub6

Ready to race!
CSB .

Nothings better than New York Pizza

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
:: mission accomplished ::

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
CiCi's pizza..

:lol:

At my old NASCAR job, CiCi's had a special for racing industry people, $3.99 for the buffet including drink. Needless to say we frequented it and every time after lunch we headed straight to our cubes and literally went to sleep. It was a casual work environment.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
CiCi's pizza..

...is mediocre, but cheap and plentiful.

You're from Chicago , surely you must be joking.

CSB .

Nothings better than New York Pizza

:lol:

At my old NASCAR job, CiCi's had a special for racing industry people, $3.99 for the buffet including drink. Needless to say we frequented it and every time after lunch we headed straight to our cubes and literally went to sleep. It was a casual work environment.

lol at the CiCi comments

:laugh:

Is it that bad, I've never had it

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
lol at the CiCi comments

:laugh:

Is it that bad, I've never had it

Cici's.... if you're comparing it to real pizza, yeah it's fairly bad.

If you're looking at it as an all you can eat meal for $4, it's solid IMO. I mean, some of the varieties taste pretty good, they have salad, cheesy bread, all kinds of stuff and it's cheap as hell.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah im from chicago area..of course im joking about cici's "pizza". However for parents on a budget that need to feed their kids its a good idea. With all obesity topics aside of course.