GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

do you pizza?

• 3 or more times a week. BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA, bro. I love that stuff.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 1-2 times a week. It is good, son.

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • On average, ZERO. Don’t care for it/live in an area w/ poopy pizza /I don’t understand pizza.

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I imagine a lot of those places are right near Metro stops but getting into and out of DC just to get pizza is a serious waste of time. As the crow flies nothing is far in the DC metro area but it takes forever to get around.

I've only driven through that area one time and have no interest to ever return. Fuck history, it's not worth driving through that mess.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I had quite literally the worst driving experience of my life in DC and I think I've driven in every major US metro other than Detroit.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
And I guess Honolulu... I just had some kind of disappointing pizza... Jacksonville doesn't seem to have the greatest food option.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I had quite literally the worst driving experience of my life in DC and I think I've driven in every major US metro other than Detroit.

Yes!!
Chicago wasn't #1

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Yes!!
Chicago wasn't #1

Driving in Chicago sucks pretty hard, the traffic might be worse than DC but at least Chicago is well marked and doable.

Driving a 12' tall truck in DC is a fucking joke if you'd like to keep your roof.

San Francisco has the worst traffic in the US though, I once waited three hours just to pay the toll to cross the Bay Bridge. May as well just end it at that point.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I also have a moral problem with speed cameras.

where in particular? MD?

My big gripe is that i drive through fairfax city everyday, whenever i pass the shopping center where noodles & co and wall greens at next to old town, i had to do 25-30 and people go 40 thinking its 35 when that area is 25 and cops hides there pretty well. after half mile from old town, theres used to be a 35 limit sign, now that sign is not there, its definitely a sign of their ripoff tactics.

I've only driven through that area one time and have no interest to ever return. Fuck history, it's not worth driving through that mess.

eh, there are better things to do in DC rather than reminiscing our history, kinda like every other city like cleveland.

Last edited:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I haven't been anywhere in DC, I had to drive through the area on my way home between 2 other places.

What's unique to DC besides .gov and history, anything actually worth driving in DC for?

DC is kinda like mini philadelphia outside from the history/museum area. And places surrounding DC like alexandria and arlington; tons of good restaurants, bars etc.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
eh, no food or drink is worth that traffic :lol:

those places probably have DC "the .gov or company is paying the credit card bill" style prices too, right?

I'm pretty much used to it know. DC is kinda like mini-philadelphia to put it that way. It's not like LA or anything.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
DC doesn't have a lot of great history per say but it's kinda cool to simply get off the metro and rub elbows with the most powerful people on Earth. Once.

Then you get a speeding ticket from a camera under some overpass. Then you deal with DC police, unless something gets stolen from you and then the police seem to disappear without a trace. Then you spend 45 minutes getting to a bridge to GTFO and decide that watching the Capitals on TV would've been just as good a plan.

And this, btw, was after the DC Renaissance of last decade and the city was actually cleaned up. Before then you only went to DC to buy drugs.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
im in the right thread now.