GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

do you pizza?

• 3 or more times a week. BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA, bro. I love that stuff.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 1-2 times a week. It is good, son.

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • On average, ZERO. Don’t care for it/live in an area w/ poopy pizza /I don’t understand pizza.

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
getting lc's deep deep dish tonight, had pizza the hut this past saturday and sunday.

I tried the hut's spicy crust dust stuff and it was good, cayenne + crushed red pepper on a pan pizza with pepperoni and jalapenos = tasty.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
getting lc's deep deep dish tonight, had pizza the hut this past saturday and sunday.

I tried the hut's spicy crust dust stuff and it was good, cayenne + crushed red pepper on a pan pizza with pepperoni and jalapenos = tasty.

ugh. now i want pizza for dinner. thanks .

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
ugh. now i want pizza for dinner. thanks .

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Dang, pizza. I just ate a pretty substantial meal at some Italian place in Atlanta. I would have rather had pizza hut.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
There is the potential for pizza today.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Got pizza on the way to work, it was a fresh cheese pizza straight out of the oven but someone stretched the crust too thin and it was like eating a cracker. It didn't do it for me, Whole Foods has failed to satiate my desire for pizza for the first time.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
How is it that 20 people voted ZERO?

They should be banned. Are the results public? We need to lambaste them.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I imagine a lot of those places are right near Metro stops but getting into and out of DC just to get pizza is a serious waste of time. As the crow flies nothing is far in the DC metro area but it takes forever to get around.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
I finally visited the Pieology pizza chain last week. Pizza wasn't too shabby :)

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I imagine a lot of those places are right near Metro stops but getting into and out of DC just to get pizza is a serious waste of time. As the crow flies nothing is far in the DC metro area but it takes forever to get around.

dem drivers and ancient speed limits coupled with cops that have nothing better to do.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
dem drivers and ancient speed limits coupled with cops that have nothing better to do.

I also have a moral problem with speed cameras.