• That's illigal bruh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Da fuq?

Votes: 9 10.2%

• Total voters

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Forgot the bj option haha.

Yes pretty much I do it in the car because don't have my own place. Back seats plus a pretty small girlfriend work out great for me.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
did it once in my dads trailblazer long ago when my old car was in the shop when some asshole rear ended it. it was pretty sketchy and yet it was a fun night or should i say morning since it was 2-3 am. YOLO indeed

i don't know if i would do it in the mk6 though, who knows

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
Not in the GTI. However, in my parents old SUV (Uplander I think)...many times. It would be difficult in the GTI I think, might be ok with the seats down in the back.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I've had lots of sex in both my MK6s. My TDI was all stained up from sex juice lol. ARTHUR YOU WOULD KNOW YOU SAT ON IT LOL.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
In the hatch, worked out better than I thought. Once got road dome in my mom's pruis, it was awesome.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Never, I don't like cleaning bodily fluids out of fabric I'll need to sell later.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Hell yeah. Had a great hookup in college in my old Passat station wagon. Still too small, though. A couple curious kids killed the mood too :(

butchered by autocorrecr

dwgolf

Ready to race!
I'm not sure how anyone achieved banging inside this car. It was like watching two dogs wrestle inside a kennel. I just said, fuck the dump shit, opened the truck, pushed down the seats and went to town.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
what is this... "sex"?

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
I'm not sure how anyone achieved banging inside this car. It was like watching two dogs wrestle inside a kennel. I just said, fuck the dump shit, opened the truck, pushed down the seats and went to town.

Easy. I did it in my tiny two door. You push the front passenger side seat as front as it goes and sit there with her on top. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl both work for me :thumbsup:.

what is this... "sex"?

When you pick flowers with unicorns?

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
I don't know what these "girls" you speak of are. But does mastirbating count?