Votes: 15 17.0%
  • That's illigal bruh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Da fuq?

Votes: 9 10.2%

• Total voters

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i have front seats from a 2 door gti in my 4 door gti so the hand crank reclining seats are annoying.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Back seat was perfect

I wanna get you in the back seat windows up
That's the way you like to f**k, clogged up fog alert
Rip the pants and rip the shirt, ruff sex make it hurt

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I can only imagine some show on top gear would buy one of these cars in ten years later then find the juices when they do some checking inside the cars like they did w the 8 series and merc

:lol:

theburningclutch

Ready to race!
Back seat of a Mustang. Was kind of awkward and my leg cramped. Also learned that it is a good idea to crack the window, otherwise it is a bitch getting the windows cleaned after.

kevinadamsvw

Ready to race!
Never in the back seat.. Both fronts seats. Which somehow worked considering me and my girl are both about 6'0

A few road blowies
So the dsg guys aren't getting all the love

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Never in the back seat.. Both fronts seats. Which somehow worked considering me and my girl are both about 6'0

A few road blowies
So the dsg guys aren't getting all the love

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

How'd you get around the steering wheel :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuggits

When I was in the 10th grade a few years ago, I had a green MK4 Jetta and some interesting things may have happened on those back seats. If the previous owner is reading this, THANK YOU for tinting those back windows. You saved our butts with campus security more than a few times. :laugh:

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
Used to do work in my STI, hatch = high roof line and adequate room.

My first vehicle was a suicide door Ranger with a bench seat, it was awesome for shenanigans.

Married before I got the GTI so it hasn't seen any love lol.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

jgebelein

Passed Driver's Ed
just had drunk sex in the passenger seat of the my gti the other night. (im pretty sure the girl and I got drugged long story) Needless to say it was a bit awkward, to small up front

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Back seat of my 2 door with the seats pushed up actually leaves alot of room.... for me im 6' the girl was about 5'4

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
i have lots of sex stains on the back seats. i leave them there for memories :)

BarryT82

Go Kart Champion
There's not enough room in a VW, but my truck is a SuperCrew so the back seat is huge. It's leather so there's not any stains.