GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Measles and vaccinations - read thread for pole.

Legal ramifications for unvaccinated causing harm/death to those vaccinated?

• Absolutely. It is irresponsible to put everyone at risk.

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No way in hell. Opens up a can of worms.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I am on the fence. My kid dies? Yes. Not my kid? No care.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • WTF?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Yes, it's a great idea and a good start but I fear it isn't enough. What about kids who go to private or religious schools or are home schooled? It's gotta be mandatory for every kid, don't you think?

Jesus will save you bro.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Even if the vaccine did give a small percentage of people autism, would you rather your child be dead or a little slow? Not down syndrome slow but Jay745 from Chicago slow

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Even if the vaccine did give a small percentage of people autism, would you rather your child be dead or a little slow? Not down syndrome slow but Jay745 from Chicago slow

Ouch!!! I think Jay needs a KYGTI Vaccine.....Relentlessly Virulent....

PS Sorry Jay...but that was funny as shit...

STING

Ready to race!
A little slow?
You Sir are a 24 carat bellend!
When God was giving out brains you thought he said TRAINS and you missed yours!
You are a complete and utter Stain on the underpants of society!

Shini

Go Kart Champion

God damnit KY I'm trying to be super serious about this super serious issue but every time I read your posts I just giggle like a school girl and it breaks the mood of the thread for me

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
heh, no sweat off my ass. I can be the butt of a joke, especially since I'm gravely outnumbered here.

flame away fellas. I'm also short and republican in case you're running out of jokes about my vaccine opinions.

:thumbup:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
heh, no sweat off my ass. I can be the butt of a joke, especially since I'm gravely outnumbered here.

flame away fellas. I'm also short and republican in case you're running out of jokes about my vaccine opinions.

Don't worry, we have nothing at all against short people...

Saabstory

All they have to do is require kids be vaccinated in order to attend public schools - I think that's a reasonable compromise and IIRC it is already the case with some other vaccines.

Beyond that, the private sector could force the issue too - daycares, universities, or even employers in general could require people be vaccinated without waiting around for Congress to do anything.

This is actually law in most states already; kids cannot attend public school without proof of current vaccinations.

Saabstory

No, it is enforced. There my be ways around it for religious beliefs or something, but I can tell you for certain that public schools will not allow a child in school without proof of vaccinations on file.

Remember; kids can encounter the disease in other places, become infected, and bring it back to school with them, even if they've previously been vaccinated.

Vaccinations are a prophylactic; yes, just like condoms. Both help, neither is 100% effective.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Just busting Jays balls. Im sure hes a bright guy but hes just wrong on the vaccine issue.

Can confirm: Jay doesn't bust balls . . . only caresses them

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Can confirm: Jay doesn't bust balls . . . only caresses them

If that is the case, ( and I am NOT saying that it is....) he should get in on the WAP-NEEK PPV.....