GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i just wish there was an infinite resource of n00dz somewhere i could access from the privacy of my own home.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
IN OTHER NEWS....friend just sent me a screenshot of the ex making a post about not missing me (in the form of song lyrics. How original). So like, if you really didn't miss someone, would you feel the need to make a post about it? Because I sure wouldn't.

BUT...my real questions is, does that classify him as a grade A fuckboi, because I will be extremely embarrassed that I dated one for so long, if that's the case :(

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
IN OTHER NEWS....friend just sent me a screenshot of the ex making a post about not missing me (in the form of song lyrics. How original). So like, if you really didn't miss someone, would you feel the need to make a post about it? Because I sure wouldn't.

BUT...my real questions is, does that classify him as a grade A fuckboi, because I will be extremely embarrassed that I dated one for so long, if that's the case :(

sounds like he's pretty insecure yeah and misses you.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
sounds like he's pretty insecure yeah and misses you.

Yeah, the insecure part is pretty obvious.
Same guy who threatened to kill himself MULTIPLE times after we broke up :rolleyes:

I'm almost at the point where relationships are the most unappealing thing in the world to me.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
chicks just get topless as soon as they enter a public bathroom right? I'll fall on the grenade for you guys and become trans to get those n00dz.

In4n00dz