GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
but you can make your wish list, can't you?

Moving far?

This is true, I could, but I'm not lol The only thing I have so far is the APR intake....

Haven't looked past that.

EDIT: And California. I'm moving to California. More specifically, the (West) Sacramento area. (my hometown)

Can confirm. Mixing racecar parts with drugs is bad news. Drugs tend to digest much quicker in the system. Car parts tend to require a hospital stay to remove if you want them out of your body quickly.

I'm ashamed at how hard I laughed at this.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
EDIT: And California. I'm moving to California. More specifically, the (West) Sacramento area. (my hometown)

good luck with all that.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Can confirm. Mixing racecar parts with drugs is bad news. Drugs tend to digest much quicker in the system. Car parts tend to require a hospital stay to remove if you want them out of your body quickly.

Dr. Dude knows what's up.

lostk

Ready to race!
Do you have anything to contribute or just here to troll this and McQueens thread?

1)i contributed...by expressing an opinion about my dislike of sac...how is that considered trolling?
2)for mcqueen's thread, found it odd to have a 20+ page thread dedicated to his car choices...dont see it on other forums

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Do people up in norcal really refer to freeways like just "take 5 south"? Read an article that said only us socal folks refer to em as "THE 5 south etc"

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Do people up in norcal really refer to freeways like just "take 5 south"? Read an article that said only us socal folks refer to em as "THE 5 south etc"

I've never put a "THE" in front of an interstate (We call them interstates in the south, not freeways. I've deviated from Cali lingo a bit....except for hella. That's every other word for me LOL).

I think that's definitely a SoCal thing though. Kinda sounds weird now that you pointed it out hahaha