GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I love that dems claim to be on a moral high ground but are as deep in the pile of shit as the racist and prejudice assholes.

Because making blanket statements are now okay.... (sarcasm)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Greek neo-Nazi fascist scum who proudly took part in the massacres in Bosnia embracing Trump:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Says the guy whos read 50 shades of grey

Safe to say I've never read the book.

But you dumbfucks forget one thing when drawing such a bullshit false equivalence: consent.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Safe to say I've never read the book.

But you dumbfucks forget one thing when drawing such a bullshit false equivalence: consent.

I have a confession to make, i fucked the book, 50 Shades of Grey. Its cover was provocative and asking for this TDI. I never got consent.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
My daughter asked me if the recent string of creepy clowns terrorizing people is something to be worried about.

I told her, "Yes. Two of them debated each other as part of the presidential election tonight."

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
That debate was cringe-worthy. How in the hell did we get to this point? Two of the most disliked candidates in history are now pitted against each other for the fate of the nation.

I really think this will be the end of the Republican party as we know it. My hope, is that another splinter of the Rebuplican party will rise through this shit-show, but I think most young people will have already been turned off from the old Republican party if they weren't already. The DNC is just as bad, but they will continue to get away with the things they've done with a lot of the media, and people that could be attacking them (Bernie Sanders) breaking down under pressure and joining them.

That being said, does anyone need any more proof as to quality of this candidate? This should be a big realization moment for the GOP. I think they passed up some decent candidates in the primaries. So sad...

x2. Had they picked a level-headed, scandal-less, and sane candidate like John Kasich, or Marco Rubio I think they would have had an easy win this year. But the voters talked, and they selected Donald Trump -.-

Last edited:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I am a little disappoint in you all.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Expand and explain

Everyone fighting and almost to the point of personal attacks against each other because everyone doesn't believe the same way.

I knew this thread was gonna turn to a Sheet Fest when it was first posted we made it a few pages before the attacks started but now its just getting worse.

Everyone Feels entitled into trying to change someones opinion and if that person wont change their opinion is when the ridicule and attacks come out.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Everyone fighting and almost to the point of personal attacks against each other because everyone doesn't believe the same way.

I knew this thread was gonna turn to a Sheet Fest when it was first posted we made it a few pages before the attacks started but now its just getting worse.

Everyone Feels entitled into trying to change someones opinion and if that person wont change their opinion is when the ridicule and attacks come out.

Gotcha, I thought for a second you we're commenting on something I was saying. Yeah granted it took like 30 pages to happen and honestly (Won't name name's), but it seems that it's just 1 or 2 guys that's actually stooping to that level. Otherwise I think most people are being pretty respectful and having some intellectual conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.