GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Time to call a spade a spade...the conspiracy is real and Clinton is as evil as they come. Trump put his intentions in writing, Hillary is covering up lies and killing anyone that speaks out. Her friends are rigging the votes, democracy is in serious trouble.

Uh, last I checked it was Trump supporters threatening to murder journalists critical of their leader, call for bombing newspapers that endorse Hillary Clinton, and call for genocide against immigrants, as was the recent Kansas plot can attest to by self-described "Crusaders" that were Trump fans on top of it.

Stormtrooper8

When the mother of the late Ambassador Chris Stevens strongly objects to Trump's exploitation of her son's death, and when she herself has condemned the witch hunt against Hillary for Benghazi, I'll take her word over someone on a VW forum.

For someone that is so concerned about getting American soldiers killed for no reason, perhaps you can direct your outrage to the architects of the Iraq war who have yet to repent their role in supporting it, starting with Donald J Rumsfield and former President George W Bush.

You are showing your partisan bias quite well.

Obvi im concerned with the Iraq war but im not talking about it arent i? I dont support Rumsfield and Bush. Hilary followers love to change the topic as soon as they are put in their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Well my absentee ballot has been sent in. Needless to say it was a relief finally being out of this shit-show we called an election.

My internal struggle yesterday (Besides politicial and fiscal views):

-Vote for Hillary: Allow a corrupt politician get away with rigging the elections and endure another 4 years of the same shit.
-Vote for Trump: Allow an inexperienced, volatile man into office. Potentially initiate WW3.
-Vote for Gary Johnson: Vote gets lost in the political numbers game.
-Vote for Stein: No. Just, no.
-Write in someone who I thought was the most capable people on the field: Maybe.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
For someone that is so concerned about getting American soldiers killed for no reason, perhaps you can direct your outrage to the architects of the Iraq war who have yet to repent their role in supporting it, starting with Donald J Rumsfield and former President George W Bush.

You realize Hillary voted in favor of the Iraq war, right?

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Well my absentee ballot has been sent in. Needless to say it was a relief finally being out of this shit-show we called an election.

My internal struggle yesterday (Besides politicial and fiscal views):

-Vote for Hillary: Allow a corrupt politician get away with rigging the elections and endure another 4 years of the same shit.
-Vote for Trump: Allow an inexperienced, volatile man into office. Potentially initiate WW3.
-Vote for Gary Johnson: Vote gets lost in the political numbers game.
-Vote for Stein: No. Just, no.
-Write in someone who I thought was the most capable people on the field: Maybe.

The struggle is real!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I wish Bernie was still around. Say what you will about some of his policies, but at least he had the experience, he was running because he truly cared about the country and not for his own gain, and he's a shit ton more honest than Trump or Hillary.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
I wish Bernie was still around. Say what you will about some of his policies, but at least he had the experience, he was running because he truly cared about the country and not for his own gain, and he's a shit ton more honest than Trump or Hillary.

I don't agree with Bernie on policy, but like you said, at least he was honest.

It's sad that we've come to a point where the best we can hope for is just for an honest candidate.

Philimon

Ready to race!
Talking about political news sources. I watched Larry Kings' PoliticKing today for the first time. I decided to watch cause I really like Larry King and like Jesse Ventura, and this episode was recent (10/18/16) so more relevant. The title is "election is rigged":
http://www.ora.tv/politicking/2016/10/19/jesse-ventura-says-us-election-is-rigged

If you watch the episode, Ventura didn't tell me any news, what I mean is he didn't tell me anything new that I didn't already know, except a particular history on marijuana. It's interesting because I'm only 3 years removed from taking basic U.S. history courses at university and I did not know that marijuana was the backbone of our economy back in the day and that even our great early presidents were producers. Even more odd is that I even did a small project specific to our early economy yet still no idea.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
241 Marines were killed in Beirut under Saint Reagan in 1983 yet he still got re-elected without any outrage from the usual folks.

GW Bush had 22 million (yes, million) emails lost during his administration in those 8 years, so there's your real email scandal that is worth being outraged over.

But somehow, I think your outrage has to do more with partisan bias than moral conviction.

Did he "lose" his emails before or after they were subpoenaed?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
You realize Hillary voted in favor of the Iraq war, right?

You realize that you lack reading comprehension?

Hillary's vote for the war doesn't apply here.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Did he "lose" his emails before or after they were subpoenaed?

Why are you so fixated on her emails? We get it, you think Trump or Johnson is better for this country. Fortunately for the logical and rational folks outside of this forum, they staunchly disagree.

I for one look forward to seeing Texas turn blue again.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
^ If you watch the video @DUBPL8 then I'll stop posting in this thread.

Jesse Ventura has always been a moron and after wasting brain cells watching your link, nice to know that he still continues on with his bullshit conspiracy theories. Once a kook, always a kook.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
How about that Obamacare? Looks like a failed policy if I have ever seen one. I know people whos plan are doubling next year, after already increasing by half already, AND the policy is shit. Thanks Obama

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Why are you so fixated on her emails? We get it, you think Trump or Johnson is better for this country. Fortunately for the logical and rational folks outside of this forum, they staunchly disagree.

I for one look forward to seeing Texas turn blue again.

Oh, I don't care if it was emails or one of the many potential witnesses against her that mysteriously committed suicide by shooting them self in the back 4 times or any other piece of evidence that she destroyed. The fact remains that she deliberately destroyed evidence and that is a crime. The real question is why are you so willing to be blind to criminal acts, blatant corruption, and misuse of power?

Status
Not open for further replies.