GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
She's got friends in high places, also crooks.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Voted straight Dem ticket early today.

Can't wait to see Texas turn blue again

blackgold

Ready to race!
One thing I've noticed this year, is that there are no yard signs in my neighborhood. For any of the candidates. There are a couple houses on my block, these guys always have yard signs for every republican candidate running for anything. This year nothing. :iono: Anyone else notice this in their neighborhoods???

Have you watched the news to see whats happening to people with trump shit? People are driving through their yards to run over the signs! People wearing trump hats are being attacked, it's not safe to support some candidates.

zrickety

The Fixer
Hillary pays them $1 per sign.

blackgold

Ready to race!
I saw one video where a guy put a board with nails below his sign because of vandalism... Showed an old white guy changing his tire down the street.. Whatever flavor koolaid that is, I don't want any... That's one step away from Jim Jones flavored koolaid. :/

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
I saw one video where a guy put a board with nails below his sign because of vandalism... Showed an old white guy changing his tire down the street.. Whatever flavor koolaid that is, I don't want any... That's one step away from Jim Jones flavored koolaid. :/

There was another one I say where someone rigged his Trump sign up to a battery and was zapping the people who came to steal it.

lostk

Ready to race!
Have you watched the news to see whats happening to people with trump shit? People are driving through their yards to run over the signs! People wearing trump hats are being attacked, it's not safe to support some candidates.

yup...an outrage...so much worse than trump supporters plotting terrorist attacks against minorities and immigrants :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
It's so funny watching you red and blue people bicker about how less shitty your supporters and candidates are than your opposition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirClimax

Ready to race!
yup...an outrage...so much worse than trump supporters plotting terrorist attacks against minorities and immigrants :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's back!!! This thread was starting to get boring without our resident delusional democrat!

Status
Not open for further replies.