GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Inauguration Day Thread

Uberryan

Banned
blah blah blah libs from 2008 switching places with repubs from 2008, and handling it far worse blah blah blah

Uberryan

Banned
u must be happy over this...your vote for trump is an admittance that u align yourself with this....own up to it: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-civil-rights-climate-change-lgbt-rights.html

WhiteHouse.gov immediately wiped pages on LGBT rights, civil rights, climate change, and health care from its “issues” section after Donald Trump took the oath of office.

Every new president change sees the pages of whitehouse.gov archived. All those pages can be found...GASP... in the archives. This is so there's no crossover of Obama posts with Trump, etc.

http://www.snopes.com/white-house-web-site-trump-changes/

lostk

Ready to race!
why do trump supporters have horrible style????? bitch looks like a stewardess for alt-right airlines in 1960 :lol: :lol: :lol:

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
lovin ur white privilege :rolleyes:

This is the 2nd reason why the Democrats lost. The 1st reason was bc they fucked Bernie over. I have genuinely never been in a debate with a democrat that hasn't turned into calling me names.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
This is the 2nd reason why the Democrats lost. The 1st reason was bc they fucked Bernie over. I have genuinely never been in a debate with a democrat that hasn't turned into calling me names.

But I thought they lost due to "economic anxiety".

P.S. No one fucked Bernie over. It's just a baseless conspiracy theory to cover up the fact that Democrat voters didn't feel that he was devoted to the party to represent it, unlike Hillary Clinton. If Bernie got fucked over, then I guess Ron Paul did too a decade ago.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
But I thought they lost due to "economic anxiety".

P.S. No one fucked Bernie over. It's just a baseless conspiracy theory to cover up the fact that Democrat voters didn't feel that he was devoted to the party to represent it, unlike Hillary Clinton. If Bernie got fucked over, then I guess Ron Paul did too a decade ago.

Damn...that Hillary koolaid is stronger than I thought:eek:

zrickety

The Fixer
Lol Berie was sabotaged, there is proof all over wikileaks.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Damn...that Hillary koolaid is stronger than I thought:eek:

Considering the fact that she won the popular vote by a wide margin, guess it must be the Kool-Aid then.

Bernie Sanders was the Ron Paul of 2016.

On another note, Nazi prick Richard Spencer got hit :bellyroll:

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
u must be happy over this...your vote for trump is an admittance that u align yourself with this....own up to it: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-civil-rights-climate-change-lgbt-rights.html

WhiteHouse.gov immediately wiped pages on LGBT rights, civil rights, climate change, and health care from its “issues” section after Donald Trump took the oath of office.

I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for Hillary. I didn't vote for Johnson. None of those candidates fulfilled my basic requirements to be president.

There's gonna come a time where you'll have to face the fact that the majority of Americans care about other things than LBGT rights, considering how small of a group it is anyways (By pew poll data). The bigger deal than Trump being elected is that the GOP controls the house, senate, and now has a supreme court pick. That is what you and the others should be protesting, because that will have significantly more impact than Trump being elected.

Lol and this is why dems lost. Fall back to racist comments, or claim others are racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Loving your cancerous SJW garbage.

This. Trump is nothing more than a reaction to the left's current mentality. People like Lostk have to take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror, and accept that they are responsible for Trump winning the election. The working class is tired of getting called racists, bigots, homophobic with no evidence of any such behavior.

Last edited: