GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

torga

Autocross Champion
Guten Morgen.

torga

Autocross Champion
The Amazon logo has an arrow from A to Z because they sell everything from A to Z.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Saw this baby at the gym this morning. Thots?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The Amazon logo has an arrow from A to Z because they sell everything from A to Z.
yep , i knew that one tbh

Its gonna be an amazing vehicle once the tuners get ahold of it. Watched doug review on it...really well put together car. Lots of potential there. Personally dont like it in red...looks great in white/silver

Fun fact: Supra has vents that can be removed to help brake cooling, downforce and engine cooling.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
yep , i knew that one tbh

Its gonna be an amazing vehicle once the tuners get ahold of it. Watched doug review on it...really well put together car. Lots of potential there. Personally dont like it in red...looks great in white/silver

Fun fact: Supra has vents that can be removed to help brake cooling, downforce and engine cooling.
I didn't like it at first since I just thought of it as a money grab by Toyota. I still think it is, but man it looks good and the guy says it goes pretty good, and that's without tuning. Just wished they didn't use the Supra name. It's not a Supra, it's a rebadged z4

torga

Autocross Champion

Love the new Supra. The body style is pure sex and the engine will probably be good (time will tell). If it's anything like the N54, it'll be a great engine and it'll shut the "but muh 3JZ" people right up.
Tbh, the only thing I prefer from the A80 Supra is its interior. Nothing will match that super cool, jet fighter cockpit!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I didn't like it at first since I just thought of it as a money grab by Toyota. I still think it is, but man it looks good and the guy says it goes pretty good, and that's without tuning. Just wished they didn't use the Supra name. It's not a Supra, it's a rebadged z4

Youre not wrong on the rebadged z4. The interior is straight out of the bmw, even the infotainment system as well.

Im curious to see the variants they are going to release at a later date.

Love the new Supra. The body style is pure sex and the engine will probably be good (time will tell). If it's anything like the N54, it'll be a great engine and it'll shut the "but muh 3JZ" people right up.
Tbh, the only thing I prefer from the A80 Supra is its interior. Nothing will match that super cool, jet fighter cockpit!

Yeah , if its like previous bmw engines...a simple tune and minor bolts on will yield big power out of the box. The center of gravity being lower than the brz/frs is quite amazing.

Old supra cockpit design was nice yeah, outdated by todays standards but yeah. Even the toyota celica interior was beautiful.

torga

Autocross Champion
Old supra cockpit design was nice yeah, outdated by todays standards but yeah. Even the toyota celica interior was beautiful.
Believe me, I know ;) Was and still am a Toyota guy; I've owned this girlie for 10 years. More often that not, I'd get "izzat a Supra??" and had to let em down easy.

Still don't know if I want to buy a 6th gen GT-Four or go balls deep and buy an R32 GT-R.
I love this GTI, but I am a through and through JDM boy at heart.

torga

Autocross Champion
Yeah , if its like previous bmw engines...a simple tune and minor bolts on will yield big power out of the box. The center of gravity being lower than the brz/frs is quite amazing.
Yeah, lower CG than a gotdam flat-4 is an engineering feat for sure.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Yeah, lower CG than a gotdam flat-4 is an engineering feat for sure.
Maybe the straight 6 is on it's side

torga

Autocross Champion
Maybe the straight 6 is on it's side

It's like how Ferrari cut two cylinders off their 458 engine and gave it to Alfa for the Quadrifoglio.
BMW just cut a Porsche flat-12 in half. Fucken JEANYUS.