GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTH is wrong with neighbors

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
WTF. I hate people...this is why I had two of my buddies buy the houses next to mine lol

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
JFC. This is right down the road. I'm going to get involved with this somehow. F'ing idots.

Sussex County DE is being flooded with tax refugees moving from New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and DC. They come here for the extremely low taxes (no sales tax and very low property taxes) and then commence to complaining about the unrefined rural lifestyle and lack of services and then begin to organize themselves to pave over everything and raise our taxes. F*** these people.

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That's crazy. Did you ever figure out who it was. Get it "resolved"

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
That's crazy. Did you ever figure out who it was. Get it "resolved"

I thought it was the 60 year old lady across the street who used to work for Ford (now she works for a auto supplier)....she even told me for the first time meeting her in the summer, to my face while wearing a VW shirt, that she "hates VW" and I thought I had it pinned on her.
BUT then she followed it up that VW just sucks to deal with, from a supplier stand point.
She swore up & down it wasn't her after I showed the note to her.

Then I thought it was her neighbor, a Mustang owner. He's middle aged & always revs his V6 Mustang (with racing stripes!) and speeds down the street whenever I'm outside. Super weird/annoying.

I later found out that it was 99% most likely the old guy two doors down from her though, a retired Ford employee that is one of "those guys" always writing to the city newspaper and complaining. A keyboard warrior
He's the dumbass with the brightest porch light on his house kind of guy too....lights up the whole street, very annoying.

I let it go after that and just laughed it off though...I'm not changing anything I do

cldlhd

Go Kart Champion
JFC. This is right down the road. I'm going to get involved with this somehow. F'ing idots.

Sussex County DE is being flooded with tax refugees moving from New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and DC. They come here for the extremely low taxes (no sales tax and very low property taxes) and then commence to complaining about the unrefined rural lifestyle and lack of services and then begin to organize themselves to pave over everything and raise our taxes. F*** these people.

True enough. I live in Bucks county PA northeast of Philadelphia and a guy I work with is retiring next year and is thinking of moving to Delaware.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
This was the latest update 10hrs ago. Not entirely sure what opinion means (legally at least)

"Update update: The honorable Judge Sam Glasscock just issued his opinion denying all further claims against Williams."

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
This was the latest update 10hrs ago. Not entirely sure what opinion means (legally at least)

"Update update: The honorable Judge Sam Glasscock just issued his opinion denying all further claims against Williams."

Means all those asshats can go grease themselves.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
He said Glasscock.