GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
snobrdrdan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey can i get added to the dongle list please.

Also was curious if this is needed even if i add a jbl spare tire sub instead of the helix?
    Hi, I just ordered the soundbox for my jetta and was wondering if I could be added to the list to rent the dongle. I live in Florida. Thank you!
    I'll be receiving the Helix in a few days. I live in Portland Oregon and need to be added to the list, thanks!
    Hi I would like to take you up on this offer. And get on the list. My name is James Byrnes email is boostnonu@yahoo.com I live at 805 Morada Place, Altadena CA 91001, United States. Also thanks for doing this for everyone.
    HEx-Can vs micro-can? hello, I have a ross tech HEX-CAN and I am trying to sell it. You sold yours for $300? how do I know what is reasonable?
    Dan I have sent several messages to you through email explaining myself and they do not seem to be going through, can you send me the next address please?
    Hi snobrdrdan,

My name is Adam from Maryland. I'm interested in renting the helix programming dongle for my MK7. Is the rental still available? Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…