GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Balanced Line Coilovers Now Available!

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Ed, do you know how the softest setting would compare with the stock suspension? I have a GTI without DCC.

It’s a little firmer than stock, but rides smoother and more controlled. Also most folks will be going from worn factory shocks and will notice a nicer ride all around.

— Ed

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Yep, GTI/R/Alltrack have aluminum spindles while GSW/TSI Golfs have steel spindles with smaller diameter struts.

Couple friends swapped out the 50 for the 55mm alu spindles when they installed their coilovers. They also had no idea that the strut sizes were different on their wagons...so they just got the spindles after they already got their coilovers (Bilstein).

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Kinda looks like Fortune Auto ... not that that's a bad thing at all.

Regardless, nice to see another option for the MK7 with proper lowing independent of pre-load, the way it's supposed to be done.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Couple friends swapped out the 50 for the 55mm alu spindles when they installed their coilovers. They also had no idea that the strut sizes were different on their wagons...so they just got the spindles after they already got their coilovers (Bilstein).

I'm going to do that when I get new coilovers as well, but that's another $600 or so for new ones. :(

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Is it possible to swap the front pillowtop mounts for camber plates or something like the SuperPro or 034 fixed camber mounts?