GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Beautiful day today and I’m stuck at work ?. Yeah not many people out today but getting up at 6am sucks!! Not used to this day shift life ?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Merry Christmas Phur, sorry i missed your post initially .

Probably one of the few people working today , light traffic doe.

I'm working today unfortunately.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Whats for lunch? lol

Left over Chinese (beef w/ broccoli & fried rice).

Beefaroni, LOL - I do have a nice slice of Costco cheesecake for desert though

Mmmm cheesecake is my favorite. Never had Costco cheesecake, but don't have a membership or one near me. Cheesecake Factory has some good cheesecake though.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Mmmm cheesecake is my favorite. Never had Costco cheesecake, but don't have a membership or one near me. Cheesecake Factory has some good cheesecake though.
MMM Chinese - I like beef and broccoli without the broccoli :) - the Costco cheesecake is very good - we get the plain one and put our own toppings on - I like blueberry myself

Are you from the Chicago area GolNat??

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Ive never actually had their cheesecake but they used to have a shrimp n chicken cajun alfredo that was amazing.

I think it was like 2000+ calories or something lmfao

LOL - change of plans - coworker is going out to pick up some Italian beefs.
No offense to Chef Boyardee but that sounds like a much nicer lunch.

One of my favorites too. 10/10

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Ive never actually had their cheesecake but they used to have a shrimp n chicken cajun alfredo that was amazing.

I think it was like 2000+ calories or something lmfao

No offense to Chef Boyardee but that sounds like a much nicer lunch.

One of my favorites too. 10/10
yeah beef sanguich was pretty good

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Sorry been slacking.

This car === NO.

That's a $20k car lol. Yeah it's a "2nd gen" but it's a 2.7 base. It's got a **plenum** from a 3.4L S for some stupid reason but otherwise.... hard, hard pass. That's a $20k car.

It's like the guy took KBB "pristine" value, then took all his receipts and added them up (parts + dealer labor rate together), then added that to the KBB number and came up with his selling price.

A few of us had a good laugh at that car in private chat.

Toyota Jan is kinda hot :iono:

Yeah. Tho I feel like she's lost something the last ~2 Christmas seasons.

Never thought i would enjoy heated steering wheel tbh, wheel is fully warmed in about 1 minute. Also side mirrors auto tint bright headlights which is nice .

Heated steering wheel and cooled seats - two options I was "meh" about until I had a car with them. Can't go without now on the DD.

60 degrees here in Chicago, can't complain!

It was amazing weather the last few days that's for sure. Had the racekar out for a bit today. I also think I may have finally identified my water leak... which is good because the car needs a wicked bath.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Sorry been slacking.

This car === NO.

That's a $20k car lol. Yeah it's a "2nd gen" but it's a 2.7 base. It's got a **plenum** from a 3.4L S for some stupid reason but otherwise.... hard, hard pass. That's a $20k car.

It's like the guy took KBB "pristine" value, then took all his receipts and added them up (parts + dealer labor rate together), then added that to the KBB number and came up with his selling price.

A few of us had a good laugh at that car in private chat.

Yeah. Tho I feel like she's lost something the last ~2 Christmas seasons.

Heated steering wheel and cooled seats - two options I was "meh" about until I had a car with them. Can't go without now on the DD.

It was amazing weather the last few days that's for sure. Had the racekar out for a bit today. I also think I may have finally identified my water leak... which is good because the car needs a wicked bath.
Oh wow omni knowledge bombs. Do the resale values really drop that much on pcars? Just like a vw I guess.....

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Alright so anyone gift anything good to their loved ones this year? I bought my gf a ninja foodie, shes been talking about wanting an air fryer basically all year. This thing is an air fryer, pressure cooker, 8 in one dealie, no clue how it all works yet. Decided to try it for Christmas dinner last night (Drunkenly)
We were going to bake cornish hens....yeah

Not my finest cooking moment. We didn't know what we were doing. Put a bunch of veggies and the Cornish hens on top. It turned out bad, not cooked on the under side because we smothered the under side. Definitely a learning curve with this thing but we made a nice redemption tonight with some wings, turned out crispy and delicious.

Gf spoiled me this year and bought me a Milwaukee 1/4" electric ratchet and an electric heated jacket.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Never thought i would enjoy heated steering wheel tbh, wheel is fully warmed in about 1 minute. Also side mirrors auto tint bright headlights which is nice .

Yeah my Charger has the heated steering wheel, and you can set that to come on with the heated seats on a remote start. Very convenient in the winter, and way better than grabbing a ice cold steering wheel lol.
Auto dimming rear and driver side mirrors too.
And on the opposite end, the cooled seats are very nice in the summer too.

Dumb "luxuries"