GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Okay, somewhat unrelated but I figured y’all would get a kick. My gym is closed and I don’t have any weights at home, but luckily I have some nice ~23lb rotors hanging around. Makes for some good weighed pushups, curls, rows, shoulders, all sorts of stuff!

DC9D7E11-FE2D-4AB8-91AB-5C7CF13B79E5.jpeg

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
ESC sport/ ESC off button mod, caused a blinking abs light and tpms light at first but went away after a restart.

Also, last monday, put on an h&r 24mm sway bar with new OEM endlinks cause I didn't feel like dealing with the rusted stock ones and didn't want to paint a set of moogs. Easy job, hardest part was aligning the CSS tips again after reinstalling cause I dropped it for the install.

Attachments

• 20200317_193659.jpg
    20200317_193659.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Bled the brakes for the first time. 40k and car is a coming up on being 5 years old. It was time. Fluid looked great though.

Id still replace the brake fluid.

They probably needed bled because old brake fluid absorbs water, which boils easier leaving air behind in the system.

Fresh fluid will have a higher boiling point, thus good to go for another 3 years or so

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Okay, somewhat unrelated but I figured y’all would get a kick. My gym is closed and I don’t have any weights at home, but luckily I have some nice ~23lb rotors hanging around. Makes for some good weighed pushups, curls, rows, shoulders, all sorts of stuff!

View attachment 167887

Don't drop that rotor on your foot. ?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
APR Stage 1. I'm 1.8

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I was going to swap out all 4 coils, just because almost at 100k and now getting an epc light although no performance change, but I'll do that first.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
IMG_20200317_222052_199.jpg
Lined the rear with noico 80. Also, got my Majesty intercooler in the mail, and the flange to bolt on a G25-660.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Actually yes. How did you know? And what does that mean?
Look at the color of the ceramic insulator compared to the rest.

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
About .7 lb per sqft. I’ve done similar to my car, I estimate I added about 30 lb of vibration damper and MLV. Certainly makes everything a little quieter, which I like.
How much weight does that stuff add?

carrots

Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI Rabbit
Lined the rear with noico 80. Also, got my Majesty intercooler in the mail, and the flange to bolt on a G25-660.

Do you know of any website or thread that shows how to remove the panels off those interior wheel wells? I added noico and an insulator on the trunk and spare tire area but I had a hard time removing the wheel well panels. Google didn't seem to help me.