GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion
I was on my way home from work yesterday morning, only about a 1/4 mile from the house and an approaching semi threw a rock and cracked my windshield. Fucking seriously?! I mean, it's not the end of the world, but come on!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I was on my way home from work yesterday morning, only about a 1/4 mile from the house and an approaching semi threw a rock and cracked my windshield. Fucking seriously?! I mean, it's not the end of the world, but come on!
sucks. how bad?

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
That blows. Is it fixable or are you looking for a new windshield?

Phur

Autocross Champion
It’s about the size of a golf ball.

Attachments

• C6F48B7C-9158-4734-92E1-056A8AF53EDD.jpeg
    C6F48B7C-9158-4734-92E1-056A8AF53EDD.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 75

Phur

Autocross Champion
That blows. Is it fixable or are you looking for a new windshield?
I figure I will need a new windshield. The insurance will cover it but I’m starting to get nervous making so many claims.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Hell no! I’ve been with them for 24 years. I like them. It’s not like it will make my premium go up, and none of my recent claims have been through any fault of my own I just worry that they will see me as too much of a liability.

Phur

Autocross Champion
At least homeowners claims are completely separate from auto claims. I had been worried about that with the raccoon damage to the front of my car being so close in proximity to the burst pipe in my crawl space. My agent let me know that it could never be an issue because they truly are separate.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I’m probably overthinking things... I do that... kind of a lot. ?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
GTI insurance coverages trend towards the high side i guess...

i need to shop for insurance again soon. was waiting for wrestling season to be done befor ei went to do that and then this COVID BS started ramping up.

torga

Autocross Champion
It’s about the size of a golf ball.
Just patch it with a golf ball, seal it with some bondo. You'll be good.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dang wow, good updates.

We are doing ok, believe 3 of the 5 of our family is actually just finishing up COVID-19... 2 are totally asymptomatic, one has mostly nausea, then 2 of us (my son and I), have had the chest pain and shortness of breath. I did an E-Video visit about 3 days ago, they told us to stay home, and that we most likely had it. Only the boy had a very slight fever ONCE, of like 99 - nothing - and myself and my older daughter who had just the nausea, never had a fever. Super strange... I am feeling much better today, probably out of this soon, as we estimate we got sick just about 2 weeks ago.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
dang wow, good updates.

We are doing ok, believe 3 of the 5 of our family is actually just finishing up COVID-19... 2 are totally asymptomatic, one has mostly nausea, then 2 of us (my son and I), have had the chest pain and shortness of breath. I did an E-Video visit about 3 days ago, they told us to stay home, and that we most likely had it. Only the boy had a very slight fever ONCE, of like 99 - nothing - and myself and my older daughter who had just the nausea, never had a fever. Super strange... I am feeling much better today, probably out of this soon, as we estimate we got sick just about 2 weeks ago.
Oh dang that sucks - stay safe man. Once this shit is under control and we can safely go back outside again we should do a meet at Brauerhouse.