GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Killed two birds with one stone, right?

Hey, isn’t it almost time to wake the garage queen from her long, winter slumber?
I guess. Wasn't planning on doing all that to the Jetta at this stage. I put a boroscope down a few months ago and carbon wasn't too bad. I suspect it was done not too long before I bought the car, was trying to avoid the ~$70 in new gaskets/seals.

The Gti is almost ready to get put back together. Need some longer AN line and some more fittings since it's getting mounted inside the cabin now.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
I guess. Wasn't planning on doing all that to the Jetta at this stage. I put a boroscope down a few months ago and carbon wasn't too bad. I suspect it was done not too long before I bought the car, was trying to avoid the ~$70 in new gaskets/seals.
Are you still thinking about moving on from the Jetta? (Keep in mind, it DOES make you look like a hot chick.)

The Gti is almost ready to get put back together. Need some longer AN line and some more fittings since it's getting mounted inside the cabin now.
I forgot; what’s getting mounted inside the cabin?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Are you still thinking about moving on from the Jetta? (Keep in mind, it DOES make you look like a hot chick.)

I forgot; what’s getting mounted inside the cabin?
I'd like to dump it but it's not realistic at the moment so I'll probably hang on to it for another year.

The accusump is what I was referring to

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
got me myself a used wheel to replace the one with the crack. tire is in great shape, wheel is in better shape than the other ones i have, curbing wise.

gonna get the rubber swapped over so i can have a full sized spare. gotta get the crack repaired first i guess....

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
No doubt!! I’m reading a thread over on Vortex about that d-bag. Too bad he’s stupid rich and will barely get a slap on the wrist.

Never heard of him but my buddy in NJ filled me in real quick. He said the car will go away for a while and come back with a clean title lol. Also said he crashed a Murci about 7 months ago. 🤦‍♂️