GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
R8 rotors and calipers front and back on a GTI? !✅
A few shots of the OE and the Giro rotors, AP fitment this weekend...
R8 wheels up next?
Would love some additional details, such as brackets and lines used.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
There really is no reason to have that big of a brake on the back... considering physics and all but hey I guess it looks cool!

JSil13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Dropping it off to get some dents that were on the car when I bought it removed. The guy did some work on my father's Nova and it came out great, so hopefully mine comes out nice too. The one on the rear door was hastily touched up by the previous owner and will be more work, and the one on the passenger front fender goes through one of the body lines.
Image 10-8-20 at 1.51 PM.jpeg
Image 10-8-20 at 1.51 PM (1).jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
heh, my dad has a nove as well. a '64 SS

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
R8 rotors and calipers front and back on a GTI? !✅
A few shots of the OE and the Giro rotors, AP fitment this weekend...

MOAR PICS OF OETTINGER BODY KIT

7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti
20201007_150308.jpg

halluxvalgas

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed my steering wheel from Eurozone Tuning. Wasn't as difficult as I thought. Biggest pain was swapping the middle trim around the airbag. Plenty of codes showed up after install but they all cleared in one shot with obdeleven. Wheel feels smaller to me but that's probably because I had a fake leather wheel protector/cover on the old wheel. This is much better lol. Shout-out to Bill at Eurozone. He's a good guy.
63B0EF00-C5BE-44E0-90F2-552FA73AA369.png

71FB2CF9-0058-4B15-BCDE-F2D1C35EBAC3.jpeg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I put on my new front plate. The dopes at the dealership has already mangled the bumper by the time I saw the car. After installing the FMIC I didn't want the plate in the way.

Well see if the cops harass me. Its only happened one time in the past, hopefully I'm luckier this time. Happy with the combo and the color coordination of MA plates.

20201008_164929.jpg