GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
Installed my steering wheel from Eurozone Tuning. Wasn't as difficult as I thought. Biggest pain was swapping the middle trim around the airbag. Plenty of codes showed up after install but they all cleared in one shot with obdeleven. Wheel feels smaller to me but that's probably because I had a fake leather wheel protector/cover on the old wheel. This is much better lol. Shout-out to Bill at Eurozone. He's a good guy.

looks awesome!

thesupercarkiller

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI / Passat 3.6
Installed my steering wheel from Eurozone Tuning. Wasn't as difficult as I thought. Biggest pain was swapping the middle trim around the airbag. Plenty of codes showed up after install but they all cleared in one shot with obdeleven. Wheel feels smaller to me but that's probably because I had a fake leather wheel protector/cover on the old wheel. This is much better lol. Shout-out to Bill at Eurozone. He's a good guy.
View attachment 188158
View attachment 188159
💯🔥

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I had a blue with black vinyl top 73 with a 350. Was slow as shit. My Saab would have dragged its ass. It sounded great tho. :ROFLMAO:

I bought a shit brown 75 Nova SS from my girlfriend at the time (now my wife) with a 350 2bbl/TH350. I put a Holley 4bbl, headers, and duals on it. It made lots of noise but really needed a cam. The quarter panels rusted up to the rear window so I had to junk it. It failed MA inspection.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Got some new all seasons for the winter. PSAS4.

In my limited miles driving with them, they are awesome.

20201009_082017.jpg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Pretty Weird. My 17 came with fogs. I thought they all did.

it was literally the only trim level, the only year you could get a MK7 GTI without dogs lol. Just a little “slap” for giving you such a good deal (you could get brand new 2017 Sport 6MTs for 22-24K, and DSGs 23-25)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Went to install my new dampers. Removing the front end link when...

PXL_20201009_154514380.jpg

Fuck. Triple square bit snapped off inside the end link. Couldn't get the piece out.

Got the nut off by blasting it with an impact, and had a buddy bring me to the dealer so I could get a new end link.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Went to install my new dampers. Removing the front end link when...

View attachment 188305

Fuck. Triple square bit snapped off inside the end link. Couldn't get the piece out.

Got the nut off by blasting it with an impact, and had a buddy bring me to the dealer so I could get a new end link.

Where did you buy the triple square bits? I think my set is a cheapo brand from amazon... Making me think I should invest in a decent set.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Got my grease gun in the mail and greased up my Moog end links. Missed the Fedex guy though, so no RSB for me until Monday. Anyone who hasn't greased their moogs, I'd recommend. The stuff that comes in them is pretty watery green stuff that according to Moog is for shelf-life anti-rust. Boots are much fuller too. Also got my Dremel and finished cutting out some wire channels for the Helix in the rear wagon subfloor frame.