GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
By your own reasoning, the COPD person should be getting all the oxygen they need...but we have witness testimony that it isn't happening.
Then perhaps he is suffering some symptoms. I'd recommend a face shield in that case, then he won't have to wear a mask. Problem solved and everyone is safe.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Because of COPD? You do know what COPD is, right?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a chronic inflammatory lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs. Symptoms include breathing difficulty, cough, mucus (sputum) production and wheezing.

Mask or no mask depending on the severity, those that have this condition can have difficulty breathing. Logical thinking ;)

He doesn't understand what COPD is because he's a fraud.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
DAMNIT I missed out on the illegals discussion. It's amazing that boomers still think this is a big problem and blame them vs blaming the country that promotes it. woof. Thinking that an illegal making less than minimum wage is actually a benefit... wow. Some people care literally only about themselves. Illegals are still humans, and probably had a tougher life where they came from and are just trying to escape. Your life does NOT mean more than theirs Jim.....

fuckin boomers man.

In the US my life matters a whole hell of a lot more than a person who is in the country illegally.

You're constantly bashing boomers. Show us on the doll where a boomer hurt you.

It isn't the illegal making less than minimum wage that hurts anything it's that a tax paying citizen was let go.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
The mask doesn't restrict your breathing. I've spent hundreds of hours in operating rooms, everyone wearing masks then entire time, no problems have ever resulted from it. There are thousands of medical professionals who will tell you the same story.

STOP with the masks are dangerous BULLSHIT

You're just fuckin wrong

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
In the US my life matters a whole hell of a lot more than a person who is in the country illegally.

You're constantly bashing boomers. Show us on the doll where a boomer hurt you.

It isn't the illegal making less than minimum wage that hurts anything it's that a tax paying citizen was let go.
Which was still the decision of the company. These places ACTIVELY choose to hire people like that, as others have stated it's a pot most bigger companies don't want to stir due to the consequences.

The company is one of two things when they fire americans and pay someone less than minimum wage - A, already failing with razor thin margins and needing to either expand, or continue to produce at their level while cutting expenses. Under capitalism, these businesses should fail anyhow and be replaced by a business with a better strategy. Or they are B - Greedy, and looking to get as much as they can for as little as they can and could care less about the American citizen they fired because zeros already rule their life.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a chronic inflammatory lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs. Symptoms include breathing difficulty, cough, mucus (sputum) production and wheezing.

Mask or no mask depending on the severity, those that have this condition can have difficulty breathing. Logical thinking ;)

How fucking insulting. Of course I know what COPD is I have it.

You can't necessarily think of something like COPD in logical terms. Reality is the truth. When I wear a mask and am walking briskly from my car to a delivery I loose my breath far more easily than without wearing a mask. At that point I've checked my 02 % and it's low as I knew it would be so I pull the mask down to make breathing easier and then check my 02 and it goes up.