GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
For the record, the great Cheeto did try to talk them down.
1609975109487.png

torga

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
1609975389278.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
For the record, the great Cheeto did try to talk them down.
View attachment 198716

You must have missed him telling his minion to march on the Capitol and stop the count.

Or, missed his half ass speech about going home, while pushing his rhetoric again and again.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
So you’re saying ANTIFA instigators/agitators infiltrated a protest and pushed the mob to go too far? Humm interesting take, I wonder if that’s ever happened before?

Take a step back and look at the situation this is describing, and really, really think on it. This person is claiming BLM and "Antifa", wearing shirts and patches, were buying Trump merchandise to blend in and start riots.

Ok. Say that actually was happening. BLM and "Antifa" wanted to go agent provocateur, dress up as Trump supporters, and start shit.

Why in the ever loving fuck would they show up first wearing BLM and "Antifa" shirts and patches? It makes not a single iota of goddamn sense. If BLM and "Antifa" were smart enough to organize an infiltration to start a riot, you really think they'd first show up wearing BLM and "Antifa" shirts and patches?

I don't know who's dumber. The person who makes up a story like that, or the person who believes it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

And how do we know it's not a triple double cross?!!?!

It very well could be Trump supporters, showing up wearing BLM and "Antifa" shirts and patches, buying MORE Trump merchandise, to start a riot. Just to make it LOOK like it was BLM and "Antifa" trying to blend in and start shit.

1609976211306.png

Now that's some 4D level chess shit.

And actually believable, because if one thing has been very apparent these last 4 years, Trump supporters are fucking absolute goddamn idiots.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Take a step back and look at the situation this is describing, and really, really think on it. This person is claiming BLM and "Antifa", wearing shirts and patches, were buying Trump merchandise to blend in and start riots.

Ok. Say that actually was happening. BLM and "Antifa" wanted to go agent provocateur, dress up as Trump supporters, and start shit.

Why in the ever loving fuck would they show up first wearing BLM and "Antifa" shirts and patches? It makes not a single iota of goddamn sense. If BLM and "Antifa" were smart enough to organize an infiltration to start a riot, you really think they'd first show up wearing BLM and "Antifa" shirts and patches?

I don't know who's dumber. The person who makes up a story like that, or the person who believes it.

I agree.

tactically inept moves. Come on.

There’s clear evidence there were ANTIFA folks instigating.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I would also like to point out that in a day and age where literally every single person there is walking around with a camera/video recorder in their hands or pockets, not a single image or video exists of these BLM or "Antifa" supporters buying Trump gear to blend in... That chick thought to tweet about it, but not to take a picture or video of it actually happening?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I would also like to point out that in a day and age where literally every single person there is walking around with a camera/video recorder in their hands or pockets, not a single image or video exists of these BLM or "Antifa" supporters buying Trump gear to blend in... That chick thought to tweet about it, but not to take a picture or video of it actually happening?
Damn man, he's down already 😂