GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1609986401198.jpg

So Trump supports knew the wall wouldn't keep people out all along.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The “majority” meaning 31%, I think that’s the figure Senator Cruz mumbled off? Hardly a majority.

I missed nothing. You must have missed the Constitutional process that was literally underway when the idiots decided to storm the capitol. In fact, at the exact time when one of the trumpists was about to support the objections... which he backed out on tonight.

I’ve shed my blood to defend this constitution and this republic. I live with my scars, both mental and physical, to remind me every day. Have you?

His thumbs will start to hurt after playing Call of Duty for 7 hours, does that count?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
They interviewed some kid that said he was there when the lady got shot...essentially said "we were trying to storm the building and bust the windows so we could start pulling people out, the cops were yelling at people inside to get away from the windows and she didnt heed the call, then someone shot her in the neck, at first she was saying she was ok and it was alright, but then she fell over with blood coming out of her mouth and nose"
😢

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Democrats were the conservatives at that time. Things started to flip around the civil rights act when half the nation lost it’s damn mind because their little white kids had to go to school with little black children.

Democrats made an effort to change and move forward while Republicans regressed and directly appealed to voters Democrats lost.

It actually started to turn once JFK was shot. Since then the country has flipped, and both side of the floor have become corrupt.

Let me be clear, I am no fan of the GOP. The party is spineless and ris indulged in its own interests, not the people it serves. I support few people On each side of the floor, the majority of the reps disgust me.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Are people really saying what happened today was democrats posing as trump supporters? How stupid can people be?

I think it was Antifa went in BLM gear to the redneck selling Trump gear at Walmart. Then they switched outfits and rented a bunch of diesel pickups with nuts hanging off the back. TRUE STORY