GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
The “majority” meaning 31%, I think that’s the figure Senator Cruz mumbled off? Hardly a majority.

I missed nothing. You must have missed the Constitutional process that was literally underway when the idiots decided to storm the capitol. In fact, at the exact time when one of the trumpists was about to support the objections... which he backed out on tonight.

I’ve shed my blood to defend this constitution and this republic. I live with my scars, both mental and physical, to remind me every day. Have you?

I believe you’re slightly mistaken regarding the percentage, debatable but futile.

Call them what you want but this isn’t the first time protesters made their way into a government building unopposed, lest we forget the “anti-kavanuagh“ protests. Regardless, still stupid on either side to storm a building.

I appreciate what you did for this country and our freedoms, you have more courage than myself and the majority of the people here.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
They didn't just do nothing... they actively let them through. Horrifying.

I’ll mention the “anti-kavanaugh” protests for “police allowing protestors into a gov’t building“

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nope. No traitor here. Can confirm.

Yet all the veterans here say you're supporting treason.

You're a traitor AND a coward. You should be be grabbing a gun and defending the country if you really believe the what you say. But here you are, posting on a VW site.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
They didn't just do nothing... they actively let them through. Horrifying.

Did you see the video of the cop taking selfies with the rioters in the capitol?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Yet all the veterans here say you're supporting treason.

You're a traitor AND a coward. You should be be grabbing a gun and defending the country if you really believe the what you say. But here you are, posting on a VW site.
Agreed. Dude is definitely supporting treason. No doubt about it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Did you see the video of the cop taking selfies with the rioters in the capitol?

I just saw the video of the protesters "breaking through" the police line. The cops just kind of stepped out of the way and let them through.

Dereliction of duty.