GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
SmartSelect_20210106-204230_Instagram.jpg

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
No, you're now a traitor to your country and constitution. Your name is now forever associated with traitors parading confederate flags in the capital.

It’s actually incredible that I love and respect this country, yet I’m considered the traitor.

That is beyond laughable.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
It actually started to turn once JFK was shot. Since then the country has flipped, and both side of the floor have become corrupt.

Let me be clear, I am no fan of the GOP. The party is spineless and ris indulged in its own interests, not the people it serves. I support few people On each side of the floor, the majority of the reps disgust me.
Yes, because the JFK assassination happened after Brown v Board and before the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I think the USA was once a Colony of the UK...."War of Independence" & all that...you kicked us out...

Mind you we were concentrating on India, China & various other places which had huge wealth in commodities at the time & we had the "East India Trading co."...plus the usual trouble with the neighbours (France/Spain/Dutch)...so we didn't put our best 100% effort into stamping out the independence rebellion in the USA....

Sorry but the UK had too many countries to control, not enough time/resources...you know how it goes when you rule most of the known world...!!!!...:ROFLMAO:
What if we wouldn't have come to your aid in WWII?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It actually started to turn once JFK was shot. Since then the country has flipped, and both side of the floor have become corrupt.

Let me be clear, I am no fan of the GOP. The party is spineless and ris indulged in its own interests, not the people it serves. I support few people On each side of the floor, the majority of the reps disgust me.

You're just a fan of Trump, who's more corrupt. Brilliant.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
The “majority” meaning 31%, I think that’s the figure Senator Cruz mumbled off? Hardly a majority.

I missed nothing. You must have missed the Constitutional process that was literally underway when the idiots decided to storm the capitol. In fact, at the exact time when one of the trumpists was about to support the objections... which he backed out on tonight.

I’ve shed my blood to defend this constitution and this republic. I live with my scars, both mental and physical, to remind me every day. Have you?
Imagine performing violence on our country’s behalf. Yet not getting to see the version on America that other folks are afforded, all because you’re too brown or black

and while pondering all of this, the capital gets stormed. And heads don’t roll. And our current president says a thing. And u compare that to the thing the president elect just said too. And u can’t help but compare their words.

god I can’t wait for the old pre 2016 racism to come back. This new shit from the right is too much. I can’t help but think I should be excluded since I shed blood too LOL

torga

Autocross Champion