GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got an update for my tune late friday night. It blows my mind how much he was able to improve shifting. None of my VWs have ever felt this good. I drove for 2 hours this weekend just for the sake of driving and I'm still excited to drive more.

It almost sounds kinda crazy saying an updated tune feels like it fixed my transmission, but I'm pretty sure it's all in the way the throttle engages and disengages now. It's so smooth. Even the shifts that I'm fucking up feel smoother than what a decent shift used to be.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
yeah the gist seems to be im given a question and i make a video reply to it. then hiring manager reviews it later.
But why? Just do a zoom interview at that point... That's what I did for my current job.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Black paint scares me but it looks like no one has even sat in the seats before. BFI knob too so the previous owner must have been somewhat of an enthusiast.
That's what I was thinking too. Not really wanting to be constantly cleaning my car.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That's what I was thinking too. Not really wanting to be constantly cleaning my car.
I'd have problems when it's clean too lol, the way it shows all the swirls. Whether it's clean or dirty it's easier to notice any imperfection. Black looks amazing when it's a polished mirror, but I'm too lazy for that shit.
That thing had a big turbo, slicks and has seen about 700 launches at the drag strip
lol, I just feel like your average driver isn't gonna bother changing out a shift knob, not that bfi is some kind of status thing. He probably bought a vw shirt, joined a forum, asked 2 questions, and was never seen from again. That's the type of enthusiast that guy was.