GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
How do you open the hatch though?
Wouldn't you just need a hatch pop kit? Hit the unlock with the key and up it goes. Technically you could still open it without the pop kit, you just need to figure out where you can grab the hatch to open it when the lock disengages.

Last edited:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Does anyone here work in web development? Jay you do IT focused work right? Not web stuff? Seeing if I can help the wife find a good entry job when she finishes her courses. Need some companies that hire entry level people

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Does anyone here work in web development? Jay you do IT focused work right? Not web stuff? Seeing if I can help the wife find a good entry job when she finishes her courses. Need some companies that hire entry level people
Ish depending on the day, my team develops web apps, mobile apps etc. Probably wouldn't recommend entry level there though. If they did hire any junior developers fresh out of school they'd only pay like 60k. Can find much better than that.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Ish depending on the day, my team develops web apps, mobile apps etc. Probably wouldn't recommend entry level there though. If they did hire any junior developers fresh out of school they'd only pay like 60k. Can find much better than that.
I mean that's way better than what she's making now, but I hear ya. She shouldn't sell herself short.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Wouldn't you just need a hatch pop kit? Hit the unlock with the key and up it goes. Technically you could still open it without the pop kit, you just need to figure out where you can grab the hatch to open it when the lock disengages.
I've been opening mine by pulling on the crack where the trunk meets the quarter panel, works fine. Ordered some springs that go on the piston to help it pop open just waiting for them to arrive.