GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Never met a skittle on the street that was a problem. My gsx was making 465awhp back in 07. That thing outran a lot of cars it shouldn’t have from a light.
OMG the gsx was such a dope ass car. It was the Japanese American evo 😂

I almost bought a gst in north Miami.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
OMG the gsx was such a dope ass car. It was the Japanese American evo 😂

I almost bought a gst in north Miami.
My first enthusiast car. Loved every minute of it, learned a lot and made friends I have to this day. It may have sat unable to drive for a year of its 5 year run but I would give anything to go back to that time in my life.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
My first enthusiast car. Loved every minute of it, learned a lot and made friends I have to this day. It may have sat unable to drive for a year of its 5 year run but I would give anything to go back to that time in my life.
Oh man I feel u completely.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Did another inspection of my work and then gave the swapped IS38 some moderately good beans on my favorite stretch of freeway
Something I didn't have quite right at install... When I checked the wastegate voltage, I thought it said 3.53

But apparently I have late onset dyslexia because in doing a recheck today, I see it's actually 3.35

It still passed adaptation, and goes full blast without issue. But I thought I'd read the range should be 3.5 to 3.6

It came with the wastegate jam nut marked in blue / locktited from factory, so I thought that meant leave it alone.

Leave it alone? Or give it a small tweak to 3.5?

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
“Is your fridge running?”

“... yes... why???”

“better go catch it!!!” - every little kid ever
Little kids? I do this with servers at work lol

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Decided to red out the turn signals and reverse.... I'm sure someone will mention the hybrid badge its for my dbv2 v2 hybrid is38

Attachments

• 20210405_200446.jpg
    20210405_200446.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 168
  • 20210405_200454.jpg
    20210405_200454.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 165
  • 20210405_200502.jpg
    20210405_200502.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 179

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Something I didn't have quite right at install... When I checked the wastegate voltage, I thought it said 3.53

But apparently I have late onset dyslexia because in doing a recheck today, I see it's actually 3.35

It still passed adaptation, and goes full blast without issue. But I thought I'd read the range should be 3.5 to 3.6

It came with the wastegate jam nut marked in blue / locktited from factory, so I thought that meant leave it alone.

Leave it alone? Or give it a small tweak to 3.5?
Leave it alone.

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
Decided to red out the turn signals and reverse.... I'm sure someone will mention the hybrid badge its for my dbv2 v2 hybrid is38
I really like this. I blacked tinted mine. Did you use precut vinyl or cut yourself? Also did you apply red film to the whole tail light or just the white part?